FREE delivery when you spend £40 (or more!)
  1. Toys and condoms

SJJGG [sign in to see picture]

Hi,

New here so may have already been posted but a quick search seems to suggest not.

Me and my partner have just started using toys in the bedroom. I always seem to use the toys on her and then there be a lull between the use of them and putting a condom on.

Just wondering what your methods are. Do you put a condom on before you even start playing with the toys? Do you not have sex after the use of toys etc?

WeFCUKaLot [sign in to see picture]

Why would you even put condoms on toys?

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

I generally wouldn’t put a condom on until it was needed. They’re lubricated and everything fluffy sticks to them. I wouldn’t want to fill my OH with lint!

SJJGG [sign in to see picture]

I wasn’t hinting to putting a condom on a toy. Maybe I misworded my original post.

I was asking how to go from: no condom, playing with my partner with a toy, to going to sex.

If that makes it clearer.

Mr.Pheebs, so you would just take the lull whilst you got one and put it on?

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

We usually carry on playing with toys throughout sex. If he's penetrating me we will still use a clitoral vibrator and/or butt plug or something vibrating from him so there's never really a lull.

If he's putting on a condom (which isn't often as we don't need them) then I'll just use the vibrator on myself for a few seconds whilst he slips it on and he'll take over when he's done.

Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

We use toys fore foreplay and while fucking. We don't use condoms together but do with other people so, when swapped, the woman concerned keeps using the toy while her lover gets one on for penetration. That way there's no break in the stimulation.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.