£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Spiritual places

Holly Love [sign in to see picture]

Can anybody recommend some nice cool places in the UK to go have sex?

I know about the The Cerne Abbas Giant in Dorset and his magical fertility powers but what other places exist like that. Looking for castles or ancient monuments so explore. Preferably the quieter places I think somebody would notice at Stonehenge or Glastonbury tor.

Guy14357 [sign in to see picture]

Actually at Stonehenge around Halloween anything goes. My ex was a witch she danced there naked lots of people having sex etc.

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

A lot of forest walks and paths are fine for a quick sh*g in the woods! but be careful your not caught as it could get you into some hot water with the police 🙈.
    Snowden is stunning and has plenty of hidden pathways, same as a lot of areas in Cornwall on the coast. My days as a uni student found some weird and wonderful places along Devon and Cornwall especially around st Agnes and perranporth. But a quick heads up, a lot of these threads are a little frowned upon as it’s not really the most legal thing to do.

Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

We are Pagans, and have often had sex at sacred sites. We have kissed on the penis of the Long Man of Wilmington; couldn't do more as it was broad daylight. Couples used to fuck on it in times past to help conceive children, some still do we understand.

To find an ancient sacred site near you, google the Megalithic Portal or the Modern Antiquarian websites. Beware that the larger places are more likely to have visitors, or even security, like Stonehenge. There are lots of megaliths, stone circles, sacred wells, long barrows or round barrows around, usually isolated.

Be respectful to the spirit of the place, don't light fires or leave rubbish. Many of these places were used for fertility rites and sex will almost certainly have happened in ages past. Beltane, 1st May, was traditionally the night young couples went into the woods for sex. If girls fell pregnant and didn't marry, their children took the surname "Greenwood."

You might not be the only ones there in warmer weather, pagans often hold ceremonies on full moon nights and at tyhe solstices, equinoxes and the ancient fire festivals in between these events.

There's an old joke -

Q: How many Druids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A: Druids don't screw in lightbulbs, they screw in stone circles!

Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

Ooops! Above, meant the Cerne Abbas Giant, not the Long Man of Wilmington. We've also visited him, but he doesn't have a penis!

If you want to know more about the Pagan festivals and whether you're likely to come across any at sacred sites, google the Pagan Federation.

Holly Love [sign in to see picture]

We are hoping to use the fertile powers as we are currently struggling to get pregnant.
    We wouldn't be doing anything lewd or obvious as I think if you expect a certain amount of privacy it's not illegal as far as I'm aware.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.