£1.59 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Fear of Ejaculation During Oral

LukeCage [sign in to see picture]

Hi All,

For some reason I have developed a “fear” if you like of ejaculating when my partner gives me oral sex, I’m a 32 year old healthy male and I have no idea what the hell is happening.

The head is really good and I feel like I want to cum, penis starts throbbing but nothing happens, it’s like I get more of a feeling of wanting to urinate then I don’t want to let go and then I end up suppressing the feeling if that makes sense and nothing happens which annoys my partner as she feels like she isn’t doing a good job.

Anyone else had this problem and how to overcome it, any help would be appreciated, thinking about it this has been been a problem with previous partners as well.

Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

He never cums from BJs, so they're just foreplay for us.

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

I rarely cum from BJs alone either. If Mrs P tongues inside the hole I get the sensation you’ve described which I find intense and sometimes intolerable. I don’t try try to overcome it because I have tried but I can’t.

Mrs P knows stimulation in this area needs to be delivered in short sweet doses, anything more and I’m climbing up the wall and it’s often to intense to enjoy.

Michael777 [sign in to see picture]

I rarely cum from BJs too either, mainly cos I don't want to as want to move on to sex as well. I'd only cum if we were somewhere where a blow job was the only thing possible due to whatever circumstances.

Cutecountrygirl [sign in to see picture]

My partner can cum from a BJ but it's not easy for him, from what he has told me it requires a bit more intense stimulation so I usually use my hand as well to help things along.

Love Stud Too [sign in to see picture]

It all depends upon my wife whether I cum whilst receiving a BJ. Is she wants it to be part of foreplay then that's what it is. If she wants to swallow then she either tells me or goes for it. I just relax and let it happen. Maybe your fear of cumming is due to tension.

Senator [sign in to see picture]

I'm similar to Love Stud Too, there are times where it's all about the blow job and nothing further is expected, usually she stays dressed and is clear "it's all about me", if it's part of foreplay then more often than not I have already gone down on her and it's a quick suck with not as much action,

In any event, she doesn't swallow so I give warning just prior to ejaculation so as not to surprise her. I have always respected this and never had an oops sorry moment.

does your partner tell you she wants to swallow or for you to cum in her mouth? Perhaps it's a fear of not wanting to surprise or upset your partner?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.