FREE delivery when you spend £40 (or more!)
  1. Kegel balls how long till you noticed results

Squirter Queen ♕ [sign in to see picture]

Hi.. How long did it take for you to notice a difference in tightness while wearing these? X

VR [sign in to see picture]

I noticed in a few weeks - but I cheated and used the iTouch (I'm useless with links, but if you search it, you'll find it).

I can wholeheartedly recommend this for a great Kegel workout, that's very pleasurable to use (though some don't like the sensations, but I love them).

The only thing I hated was the problem I kept having with the leads. I replaced them several times and finally gave up. I must have had a dodgy unit.

While it worked it was brilliant.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

With daily use, about a week or two.

I prefer using estim these days with this:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29580

If I don't use the iTouch daily, I notice certain symptoms returning.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

It depends on the weight of the set for me. Some show results within a couple of weeks if used daily, others take a little longer.

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

I noticed a difference in about two weeks but that was with daily use.

OddThomas [sign in to see picture]

My OH has has her kegel balls still wrapped up tight in the box and sitting in the cupboard for 2 months now and we still haven't noticed a difference should I tell her that she actually has to use them to see results?

tinytheturtle [sign in to see picture]

OddThomas wrote:

My OH has has her kegel balls still wrapped up tight in the box and sitting in the cupboard for 2 months now and we still haven't noticed a difference should I tell her that she actually has to use them to see results?

yip thats how my wife is buys something staches it in a drawer or closet never to bee seen again i bought her a pussy pump tried it once didnt like it.I told her and keep telling her let me help you maybe make it feel better i use a penis pump because of ED and it makes my penis feel like im an 18 yr old with a hardon only while its pumped up though.

Squirter Queen ♕ [sign in to see picture]

Oh thanks everyone.. I ordered a 59g not the lowest not the highest. I'm planning on using daily 😉

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Fever tone is different but for me it was about a week and a half, but the improvements continued for about 5 weeks in total, and I wear them most days now, just to maintain my muscle tone.

Smurfette21 [sign in to see picture]

How heavy do you need to use to notice results? I love using mine but only use them 3 times a week on average. Maybe I should try using them everyday. Also how long should you keep them in for?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.