£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Holiday Sex

Curvy bbw [sign in to see picture]

I haven’t been well the last few years so holidays have been sun and sea. I’m now fighting fit and very horny so want to put some hot sex back into our holiday.Any suggestions for spicing the holiday up gratefully received.

collector [sign in to see picture]

This might seem boring but after a day of catching rays on the beach my OH and I would rub after sun lotion all over each other. That usually did the trick.

If you are looking to slip something into a bath bag then LH has a variety of orgasm balms. Use sparingly on sensitive areas (nipples, labia, scrotum, shaft). But, sparingly is the key word here. Wait for a little while before applying more if you think that it is not working.

Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

There are some places where you can have a vey erotic holiday - Cap D'Agde in France especially. Other places have swinger clubs nearby or what the French call 'hot' beaches - Maspalomas on Grand Canaria is famous. You don't have to participate, but watching others is exciting.

Or you could just find a naturist resort or a nude beach and enjoy the sensuality of being naked in the sun, which leads to good sex for us later. Siesta time is always great for that!

Lemon1244 [sign in to see picture]

Due to you being on this site Im sure there's already a level of kink or toys involved in you're relationship, however the best advice for spicing things up I'd say is either a new toy or a sex game. Try something you've never done before it could be something random from google search or something you've fantasised about but never have gotten around too it

Naughty bongo😉😆 [sign in to see picture]

Whilst on holiday last year I had my OH leaning out of the bedroom window of the apartment when I was banging her from behind.It was early hours and only a couple of cars drove past.Whether or not they saw us I don't know but the trill and excitement was fantastic.

Lemon1244 [sign in to see picture]

That sounds very fun, I'll have to try that sometime. Added to the sexual bucket list haha

Thanks for the ideas I like the idea of leaning out of the window hadn’t thought of that, am also looking at fantasy role play and have said to hubby that maybe we can pretend we don’t know each other and meet for a blind date, Our first date was a blind date and that ended up with amazing sex.

Thanks for the ideas I like the idea of leaning out of the window hadn’t thought of that, am also looking at fantasy role play and have said to hubby that maybe we can pretend we don’t know each other and meet for a blind date, Our first date was a blind date and that ended up with amazing sex.

Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

Naughty bongo😉😆 wrote:

Whilst on holiday last year I had my OH leaning out of the bedroom window of the apartment when I was banging her from behind.It was early hours and only a couple of cars drove past.Whether or not they saw us I don't know but the trill and excitement was fantastic.

Very much a favourite of ours! On the balcony, too, when there is one.

hampshirecouple [sign in to see picture]

Peakcouple wrote:

There are some places where you can have a vey erotic holiday - Cap D'Agde in France especially. Other places have swinger clubs nearby or what the French call 'hot' beaches - Maspalomas on Grand Canaria is famous. You don't have to participate, but watching others is exciting.

Or you could just find a naturist resort or a nude beach and enjoy the sensuality of being naked in the sun, which leads to good sex for us later. Siesta time is always great for that!

What these guys say, Cap D'Agde is a very sexy place to holiday, swingers clubs, fetish clubs, nakedness, people dressing sexily to go out in the evening....can't work out why this will be our 8th year going!!!

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

Get frisky in the pool or the sauna, both of which I can recommend ;)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.