£1.59 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Leisurely masturbation sessions - daft question

VR [sign in to see picture]

Am I the only female who DOESN'T have these?

My masturbation seems to be fast relief to a physical need. I've tried many times to slow it up, take my time and enjoy the feelings, but I can't. Unless I'm done and dusted in a few minutes I get frustrated and give up.

My Tango and Touch are my best friends. Everything else takes too long. I'm currently having a stare-down at my Sona as I love the orgasm it gives me, but it takes too long!

Sex is long and leisurely most of the time, though I do enjoy a quickie now and then.

I never felt like I'm missing out on anything by doing it "my" way, but now I'm intrigued by tales of others who draw it out and take the time to have a slow build up to arousal. I think I'm a bit jealous of those who can enjoy their toys (or just themselves) for half an hour (or more).

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

I'm pretty much the same although I am getting better but still tend to get bored if it takes too long. I would say though I can now go 3 or 4 times with different toys whereas before it was once (or sometimes 2 or 3 if I didn't stop) and I was done. It is about 20-30 minute overall now, the bedside table does get rather cluttered though!

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

Ahh interesting question. My wife likes a quick orgasm too, but she likes to have multiple orgasms so will happily play for half an hour or an hour. Whilst she is doing that i will slowly play and draw it out so i don't cum but build it up. Not sure if i do this so that i am all good for when the couples fun time begins or because the build up and edging gives me a really intense orgasm when i finally do orgasm. If its solo play then i go at it hard and fast. I have just written a review about the coco de mer Nell which didn't hit the spot for the wife but she said felt nice enough to have as a warm up toy. Not something that will give her an orgasm but made her feel relaxed and ready for the big hitter (desire bullet).

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I definitely prefer quick orgasms. I’ll notice myself switching off if it’s taking too long.

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

I've never thought about that before, but I do prefer a quick orgasm too. I reckon that's because I'm always worried about all the things I need to get it done and I do like to masturbate when I'm alone and unfortunately I don't have the house to myself for more than 1 or 2 hours and due to work commitments sometimes I get to have 30, 40 minutes tops and I just like to go straight to the point.

Even when I've got a bit more of "me" time, I still go for a quick orgasm as I like to have a breather and go again, yeah I can't deny I'm greedy - lol!. Having said that I can understand why a lot of people prefer a slow build up, but it's just not for me.

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

It depends if I am using my dildo and wand I can be using them for up to an hour. With my Womanizer and a glass dildo I can achieve 3/4+ orgasms by 20 minutes or so ? By the 5th orgasm im pretty much spent lol

🐼

Badgirl34 [sign in to see picture]

I don’t think I’ve ever had a quick play I really enjoy the different sensations I get and the thoughts running through my mind I can cum/squirt 4-5 times in 20mins and I love the whole feeling of it. My best 1s are when I video myself and watch back it turns me on. I’ve even watched the odd 3sum online while playing and that is a big turn on. So ladies forgot the world and enjoy some pussy squirting fun don’t always rush it you will feel so much that you Haven’t felt before.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I admit I never thought about this, but i suspect that this is true. When I am playing on my own, I tend to try to get it over faster, than when I am with a guy But recently I found out that if I do not rush it even during masturbation, like when my friend with benefits allows me to play with myself but not orgasm.

I have to say the final reward is far more rewarding, so I am learning not to crank the toy immediately to the top setting.

VR [sign in to see picture]

I've got the house to myself this weekend so I might have a go at taking my time for a change.

Thanks for all the replies :-)

HappyHumpers [sign in to see picture]

I prefer it quick by myself and i'll try and squeeze in at least a second orgasm, when I'm actually having sex I like it to drag on a bit longer but too long still frustrates me and I get a bit of an uncomfortable feeling.

In the end we are all different people with different bodies and different preferences, just do what you like :)

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

Depends on my mood. Mostly I'm pretty quick else I get bored, but sometimes, I do want really slow. That's normally where I ask my husband to do it to me, as he's good at the slow tease.

Senator [sign in to see picture]

Fr. me it depends on circumstances and the purpose of the session. I know that might sound weird as generally the purpose of masturbation is orgasm, but -

If I am after orgasm, most of the time it is all about the destination, shortest route between A&B is the goal, this is mostly due to circumstances (at night, kids and family all tucked up) I just want to get the job done quickly and quietly.

Occasionally I will have a play in the morning after the Mrs has gone to work, this allows a bit more lead time and I can relax and enjoy the journey some more.

Recently I have gotten more into anal play, not for seeking an orgasm (although I wouldn't complain) but more about learning to enjoy another part of my body, be it butt plug, vibrating plug or dildo, learning what feels good and how different movements feel, contracting and releasing muscles at different times etc.

The biggest step forward in the latest part though has been acceptance by my loving wife, this has helped tremendously get over the whole stigma that might otherwise come with anal play

Xoxojlmw [sign in to see picture]

I think it all depends on whats going on around me if ive had a hectic day i just want to get to the point. However if i take the time to relax and build it up its leads to some intense orgasms!!

Love Stud Too [sign in to see picture]

Depends upon my mood.. slow is best as I can work up to a mindblowing orgasm.. A quicky is not so intense but satisfying if that's what i need!

Haxeyowl [sign in to see picture]

From a male point of view.

I love sex to last ages, and build up to amazing orgasms.

But when i wank, its because i need to empty my balls and cum, so amm my wanks are quick relief

magicwandlover12 [sign in to see picture]

I love playing for hours building up to it, makes the orgasm even better

Haxeyowl [sign in to see picture]

magicwandlover12 wrote:

I love playing for hours building up to it, makes the orgasm even better

looks like our post has been deleted x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.