FREE delivery when you spend £40 (or more!)
  1. Cumming after a vasectomy?

AJ82 [sign in to see picture]

How long have those affected waited before cumming?

I'm not proposing full blown sex, but it has been a week to the day since I had my op and the girlfriends period starts tomorrow. So I might encourage her to test out my plumbing and invite her to take my face for a spin in return.

Should I wait longer? Whats your experiences?

ICW [sign in to see picture]

Following this thread as mine is booked in for next month, 3 weeks after my wedding.

I know someone who has had one who started working on his numbers the night of the op and another who wasnt interested for about a week after. I've been told its completely down to how you feel although if you haven't cum already, then there is chances of blood the first few times.

Not sure this helps or answers anything but good luck

AJ82 [sign in to see picture]

He had an orgasm the night of the operation? Based on how sore I was and sound medical advice saying that's a bad idea, he's either lying or a moron.

ICW [sign in to see picture]

Knowing him, probably the latter!

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

I waited 3 days... i had no issues. It was a very light tommy tank just stimulating the upper half of my penis. Actually cumming was not an issue at all.

Loulou25 [sign in to see picture]

My husband waited about a week before he had a wank. He did It himself the first few times so he could easily stop or adjust position if it hurt but we were back in action after a couple of weeks.

Senator [sign in to see picture]

I waited a week before masturbating after my vasectomy. First ejaculation was weird, felt a bit uncomfortable but not painful as such. Was handjobs only for the first 2 weeks or so, Mrs Sen was being cautious. Each time the pressure / weird feeling reduced until it was back to normal

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.