1. Sex postions for curvy women

big balls40 [sign in to see picture]

I'm a slim male and my wife is curvy and we want to try out new sex postions to spice things up

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Hey big balls40

It might help us suggest some new things for you to try if you tell us what you already enjoy? 

You may also get some inspiration looking at our Position Enhancer category and looking at products like the Kama Sutra cards.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I’d recommend these cards https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34145

Check out the ‘we are different sizes’ category for several new ideas and tips!

big balls40 [sign in to see picture]

We just tend to stick with doggy style and me on top some times but getting a little tired of them

Michael724 [sign in to see picture]

I'm with a curvy lady who loves doggy style, we found that if she lays on her side and I kneel over one leg over and position myself correctly she really enjoys it you can play with everything and get to look at each other it's a good position for all kinds of sex (slow or fast)

Guy14357 [sign in to see picture]

I’ve had this problem in the past and I found a great one to be cowgirl.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Guy14357 wrote:

I’ve had this problem in the past and I found a great one to be cowgirl.

Or Reverse Cowgirl. Great if she likes receiving a red bottom in the process .

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

Never thought of that Mysteron. I'll have to try it. :-)

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

KinkyMira wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Then you may like, what I call lazy doggy, but I suppose you could call it reverse cowgirl, out of the saddle.

From rev cowgirl the guy opens his legs and brings his feet up, close to his bum. The woman (it works for guy on guy, and pegging too) goes on all fours between his legs, then backs up onto him, letting her feet go under his raised knees. There is more access to her bum for spanking, as she is not straddling him. Plus for a curvy woman and a small guy, she won't be worring about putting all her body weight on him.

It's great for DP too as the guy can use a vibe on her anally at the same time,

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

I really enjoy being laid on my tummy with him between my legs on wide spread knees - he gets deep penetration, I get spanks and my hair pulled 😍🤤😍
    It’s also good when he’s behind in the same way but I’m up on my knees too because I can turn just enough to kiss him. I get quite self conscious about being on top, partly because of my size, partly because I have broken a man’s penis before from rigorous thrusting so I’m always scared it’s going to happen again 😰😰 so otherwise it’s usually missionary or some variation of me on my back, like sometimes he bring my legs up onto his shoulders 😍 hope you find something new to try!

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

Alicia4Ever wrote:

KinkyMira wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Then you may like, what I call lazy doggy, but I suppose you could call it reverse cowgirl, out of the saddle.

From rev cowgirl the guy opens his legs and brings his feet up, close to his bum. The woman (it works for guy on guy, and pegging too) goes on all fours between his legs, then backs up onto him, letting her feet go under his raised knees. There is more access to her bum for spanking, as she is not straddling him. Plus for a curvy woman and a small guy, she won't be worring about putting all her body weight on him.

It's great for DP too as the guy can use a vibe on her anally at the same time,

Ooh nice. We'll definitely give that one a go. Sounds like he'd have a great view too. Thanks for the idea :-)

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

Same here - I'm hellish curvy and he's a bit of a skinny bean. I do have mobility and balance issues too. The position we use the most is the cross, he lies on his side, and I'm perpendicular to him with my legs slighly raised so his penis can slip in me from behind but laying on my back nice and comfy! . during penetration I canlower my lefs somy knees are sort of bent over his waist of thighs. this position makes it easy for either of us to use a clit vibe on me.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.