1. Anal rubbing during sex

Bsa [sign in to see picture]

Hi all,

I am just interested in peoples experiences or examples of this...

My OH is fairly quiet during sex (not a loud moaner) I am also well aware that she does not enjoy the thought of anal sex and it’s sonething we have not done as I respect her reservations. However..over the past couple of weeks during sex in the heat of the moment I have reached around her and have started rubbing her rim just with my finger. I’ve noticed that when doing this she seems to relax and I have to stop my finger actually sliding in her...she also actually moans when I do this...I have tried edging in slightly and often she moves my hand away but she clearly likes this feeling.

She is comfortable to an extent with the idea of anal play as she will often do the same to me aswell as rim me (something she doesn’t like to receive) and also uses vibrators to rub me.

What y’all think?

X

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

I think it’s clear that your partner doesn’t want anal sex, teasing with a slightly lubed or wet finger around the hole is completely different from actually sliding a finger in.
    It’s great that you respect her and it’s good that she can relax with you playing with her in such a way. I would defiantly not push anything and if she enjoys a little bit of finger tease action then do this but don’t get carried away as things can go very very differently once you cross certain borders.

I would stick to just using a finger to tease as anuses have a lot of nerve endings which feel great when touched just as previously stated, stick within her boundaries and respect that penetration no matter how small can be a huge step for some, especially if she hasn’t done anal or tried anything beyond that. Also don’t make a huge thing out of it as this can strike up a fear in some people.

Thanks for your reply. I would never force her to try it or even make her feel uncomfortable by not wanting to. I am just intrigued to find out if others are in the same situation where they do enjoy having their asshole teased with a finger but not penetration.

That’s exactly how it should be and it’s never good to make anyone feel forced into things. But I was in pretty much the exact situation with my ex partner, a tongue or finger was a sensation which drove her into a quivering wreck of orgasm but anal penetration was entirely off the cards. It’s literally just two completely different sensations, like some people love penetration with toys while others can’t stand it.

Any advice on good positions to continue this in. E.g good ways to stimulate her asshole using jut a finger?

StHubbins [sign in to see picture]

Cowgirl has to be the best position for us. Also reassure her that a finger isn't going in. My wife sometimes wants a finger inserted, sometimes a rub and sometimes nothing - what she doesn't want is for me to go for the wrong option if that's not what she's after.

Yes I find cowgirl works well for us too. My OH seems to enjoy it best in missionary wth me on top...she likes the way she can be in control of my finger by moving her hips back and fourth and me keeping my finger in one position.

I have always found when my partner is on top it’s the easiest position to tease her butt, doggystyle is great as you can hold her and use your thumb to rub her holes slowly which gives you a bit more control over the situation.

One of my partners liked kinda sitting on my hand with my thumb between her butt cheeks and would grind on that while I could use my other hand and mouth to do the rest of the work.

Yeah that’s kind of what my OH likes. Being able to move and feel my finger/thumb pressed against her asshole yet reliably fully in control. While the other hand is free. She normally gets really horny if I use her juices as lube to then rub her asshole

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.