Christmas Delivery Guaranteed
Order in the next ... - FREE when you spend £30
  1. Best way to achieve anal penetration with my penis?

MrCock [sign in to see picture]

My wife and I have tried anal play before but never been anywhere near been able to have my penis inside her, something we both want to experiance together. Previously we tried anal beads and but plugs but never seemed to get her anus to be large/relaxed enough for even tip entry (size is not a problem, I'm average).

Any tips would be appriciated along with DVD and book recomendations to get us there.

Thanks guys,

Mr.C

Lewisfjarrett [sign in to see picture]

I would recommend love honeys 7 inch curved dildo. This was the first i bought and with lube goes in easy. Make sure tou use lots of lube and take your time starting with fingers

kelly_michelle [sign in to see picture]

Jess and Sammi have just done a video on the Lovehoney YouTube channel which I would recommend checking out.

Personally I found this book really useful https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1554

I would recommend just keep experimenting with anal play. The more you do it, the more relaxed/comfortable she will be which will help her take larger things (like your penis). And most importantly, use plenty of good quality lube. Don’t use the desensitising stuff; anal sex should not be painful, so numbing any pain just risks causing damage.

Have you tried using your fingers? As you can start with one and then once she is comfortable with that, you can add a second and so on.

I would also suggest using anal play as part of foreplay. That way, anal sex is not the end goal and you’ll have fun sexy times regardless of what happens. If you end up having anal sex, great, but if not, you can still have vaginal sex without the play feeling like a “failure” or whatever.

That's enough [sign in to see picture]

When I first tried it was just not going to happen at all even though I was the one that instigated it repeatedly,I think I was just too worried about the what ifs.
    Then I did finally happen once when I had a bit too much to drink and that sort of then gave me the confidence that I could do it so sometimes I think its mind over matter.

You just need to really relax.

Private_member [sign in to see picture]

The first time we had anal sex was after she had already orgasmed and she said she felt a lot more relaxed.

Obviously lots of lube, we use the silicon variety and going slowly and gently.

Covered in bees [sign in to see picture]

Like others have said, making sure she's really really relaxed and comfortable - maybe after she has orgasmed at least once? - and then going suuuuper slow with loads and loads of lube.

Also before you attempt penetration try playing with her, using a finger or two to get her really relaxed and turned on and a little 'prepared' down there to accommodate your penis. Or you could try using a toy like a slim dildo, something that is smaller then your penis.

When she's really relaxed and prepared and you're both ready to try penetration with your penis, she could try pushing out a little as you first enter - counter-intuitive but it helps! Then go reeeeally slowly, let her set the pace and if it hurts at any point don't withdraw straight away - it can help to stay completely still for 30 seconds or so while everything relaxes and then she might find it feels better.

A lot of it is being relaxed about it mentally, which can be hard to do when you've tried before and it hasn't worked out - you can end up putting pressure on yourself without even meaning to and that makes it hard to relax! Then you end up finding it difficult even though it's something you do both really want. Hopefully some of the tips on this thread will help you get there, though! And I love the idea upthread about anal sex being part of foreplay rather than the end goal, to take the pressure off.

Good luck!

Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

Fingers and/or toys plus lots of lube are the answer. And keep on persevering!

JamesH [sign in to see picture]

Our first time it was after she orgasmed conventionally. Then she was relaxed enough to take a finger, two fingers and then a but plug. I worked the butt plug in and out a few times and she liked it until quickly pressing the head of my dick in. With lots of lube, I pushed in gently and withdrew, going in a little deeper each time. Within about 30 mins of her orgasm I could ride her firmly but gently, coming myself within an hour. Now it can be a regular part of our longer sessions

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.