99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Kinky (ish) /Adventurous /daring /Hot sex ideas

MrGoodGuy [sign in to see picture]

We are pretty open minded in the room upstairs /other places and enjoy the excitement of new things.

Can you wonderful people suggest some new ideas for us to try?

Not overly into bondage, and strong sexual fetishism isn't our bag either.

Here's some things we have tried to give you a better idea....

Outdoor activities - beach, car, back garden, hay barn
    Indoor - bedroom, front room with lights off blinds open, stairs etc

A dabble with water sports, shaving intimate areas, shower head stimulation etc

Dares are brilliant but ran out.

Been to /waiting for a visit to a swingers club, but to watch and enjoy our own fun (swapping not desirable)

Some light tying up /blind folds with ice heat, photos, tickling etc

Naturist activities, with a few light sexy dares thrown in, ie wear butt plug and go to the bar!

Anal, err hmmm, I'm a big lad and she's not that big.

Not interested in role play, couldn't take it seriously.

Cross dress, humiliation, leather is a no no.

Voyeurism etc interested, and being worked on.

And yes we love romantic, sensual, loving sex with massages and candles etc.

So that list isn't exhaustive and I put shed loads of effort into pleasing her, keeping our sex lives alive, but staying within what she's comfortable with.

So what risqué, exciting, daring activities have you folks ever done?

Perhaps throw some challenging ideas our way, and we'll keep you posted on the outcome?

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

One that stands out as missing, is spanking/ flogging, but it could be that you just didn't list it; you have done a fair bit.

Consentual non consent sex.

And of course toys, there are so many of them to play with. Both for her and you. And things like sex swings.

I would guess you are not up for being pegged. It's suprising how much girth the anus can adapt to, if you build up to it slowly, and even if she can't go as big as you, there is nothing stopping you using a dildo or vibe on her anally if she was up for it. There are a few recent threads on how to do anal without it being painful.

It brings into play things like double penetration.

I suppose you would consider things like forced edging, orgasm denial, chasity play, a bit too much of a fetish thing.

These nothing wrong either with not taking role play seriously, it can be fun to end up rolling on the floor laughing. Perhaps this role play is not too cheesy for you.

Book a room in a hotel, one of you plays the client the other the escourt. One goes and waits in the room the other follows a minute or so behind, knocks on the room door. And you take it form there. Imagine you OH walking through the hotel in a long coat, then once she is inside the door she opens the coat and shows you her "working wear" .

Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

Looks good! Beware, though, if you wear a butt-plug in a naturist place you will probably be asked to leave. a friend of ours was asked to leave one club because he was wearing a metal ring around his cock and balls - he was told it was too sexual.

Try wearing a butt plug nude to a swinger club bar. Later in the evenings many people are nude in such bars, in our experience. As you say, swapping isn't required; many people just go to watch and soak up the atmosphere or have sex with their own partners only, among other people.

Good luck, have fun!

Hi
    You couldn't see the plug, so it wasn't a great risk. But I see your point.

We've sort of done toys and she's not big into them anyway.

I'd probably consider pegging but can't say it's top of my to do list, as isn't spanking.

We are slowly slowly working on anal, but I'm not rushing it.

The role play thing, isn't our thing, we've tried it and just found it not real

Sorry for rejecting good ideas, but I'd rather be honest.

LadiesMan [sign in to see picture]

Sploshing!! Buy some slube (@slubegoo on Twitter) and make a bath or paddling pool of the stuff. The mojhito flavour comes recommended. If you're really adventurous - move on to food stuffs like chocolate sauce or porridge. My OH and I did a bath full of porridge once. It was awesome!!

Louis T [sign in to see picture]

One day I’d hope to join the mile high club. Not sure how people manage to sneak around on a plane

DirtynSexy [sign in to see picture]

If you're in the right environment flashing a little is a real turn on.

We have a few friends that my Mr has told lots of our games.

We went a snooker club one night and I had a short skirt and no pants on. I kept pulling my skirt down like I didn't want them see, but while giggling I'd always take the white ball from the side furthest away.

They loved it and so did I.

Love Stud Too [sign in to see picture]

MrGoodGuy wrote:

We are pretty open minded in the room upstairs /other places and enjoy the excitement of new things.

Can you wonderful people suggest some new ideas for us to try?

Not overly into bondage, and strong sexual fetishism isn't our bag either.

Here's some things we have tried to give you a better idea....

Outdoor activities - beach, car, back garden, hay barn
    Indoor - bedroom, front room with lights off blinds open, stairs etc

A dabble with water sports, shaving intimate areas, shower head stimulation etc

Dares are brilliant but ran out.

Been to /waiting for a visit to a swingers club, but to watch and enjoy our own fun (swapping not desirable)

Some light tying up /blind folds with ice heat, photos, tickling etc

Naturist activities, with a few light sexy dares thrown in, ie wear butt plug and go to the bar!

Anal, err hmmm, I'm a big lad and she's not that big.

Not interested in role play, couldn't take it seriously.

Cross dress, humiliation, leather is a no no.

Voyeurism etc interested, and being worked on.

And yes we love romantic, sensual, loving sex with massages and candles etc.

So that list isn't exhaustive and I put shed loads of effort into pleasing her, keeping our sex lives alive, but staying within what she's comfortable with.

So what risqué, exciting, daring activities have you folks ever done?

Perhaps throw some challenging ideas our way, and we'll keep you posted on the outcome?

"Anal, err hmmm, I'm a big lad and she's not that big."

What about her giving you a right seeing to with a strap on?

Holly Love [sign in to see picture]

Love stud too yes yes yes

What about setting up something like a Tumblr account and posting a few naughty pics?

I don't think she'd be interested in the pegging idea tbh

We've messed around with food, from squirty cream to chocolate and other lickable substances.

Cucumbers have also found themselves in some weird places!

We've posted a few pictures on uplust in the past
    Can someone explain how the tumbler thing works, for posting and viewing?

Never heard of uplust before what's it like?
    Tumblr is pretty simple you have a blog you can post content on. You can then follow other blogs on stuff you like or follow # you like. You can reblog other people's posts on your own blog if you like them or like content abit like Instagram. Just make sure you have the settings right for an adult blog and put NSFW somewhere. There are quite a few theme days run by some blogs so you can submit a post to the theme and they post it on their blog tagging you so you can get followers that way.

Uplust is a well run site, a little bit like newbie nudes, but users can upload videos alongside photos.

Much of the content is delivered on a day to day basis, and there's some good photography and quality images.

Users can vote too.

Basic membership is free or you can view without any commitment.

Saving it as an apk on your phone is also easy to do.

Ill take a stroll round tumbler, and try and get my head round it?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.