1. How to turn on my hubby-to-be

BigEmma [sign in to see picture]

Hi all.

If I am wanting some fun, I just jump on hubby-to-be but I wanting to turn him on, without being obvious. I want to really get him in the mood before I jump on him!

Does anyone have any tips please?

Thank you 😊

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Many guys tend to "need' obvious, and even like it, so I'm not sure why you want to not be obvious.

But here goes, even though I"m not sure he will notice. Lots of eye contact, lip bitting; oh I just thought of a good one, go to the shops and buy some of those lollies on a stick, or some chocolate fingers, and suck'em, and lick'em girl, like you know what, with a few glances his way. but don't give him a seductive smile, let him think you don't know what you are doing. I know that one drives em wild, just be prepared because he will soon be thinking I wish she was doing that to my you know what.

Put on a button up blouse if you have one, and sit where he can see you well, then starting with the top button, make like you are unbuttoning it slowly seductivley one button at a time, but don't actually do it, kind of like you are unconciously fiddling with them. if you can get him to notice, he should without realising it, start to feel like you are thinking about undressing for him.

But men being men you have to hope you have one that even notices such things.

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Put on a skirt, to sit and watch tv, when it's something he knows you love to watch, but he's not fussed. Then watch the tv, and then start to stroke the inside of your thigh, letting your hand pull up your skirt a bit so you can go under it and upwards, but not too far. You will need to wear a skirt that's short enough to let you do this as if it's something you are not thinking about; you are watching tv.

You could do the same thing with a low cut top, cross your arms, and casually let the fingers of one hand go play with over your neck, collar, then down to stroke one of the girls just past the neck line of the top.

Find excuses to bend over in his line of sight.

Love Stud Too [sign in to see picture]

This one is cruel but he will love you for it. Wait until he is watching a TV show he really likes but you don't. I then say I'm going for a shower. Once bathed I put on my LH little black dress with thong. By now his show is halfway through so I go into the lounge and start tidying up. It doesn't take long to distract him and the resulting sex is very enthusiastic. Most men given the choice between TV and the object of their desire (YOU) know what to choose. It's the way that they are wired. 👫

BigEmma [sign in to see picture]

Thank you for your replies! Great idea's! I am a rubbish flirt but would love to tease him a bit before I go for it, a bit of a warm up. I can't wait to try these out!...xx

Miss May 3 [sign in to see picture]

I usually message my husband when we are at work, something naughty, so he knows I am in a playful mood, then for next few hours we generally message on and off teasing each other with ideas and fantasies until we return from work and I am dressed up ready for him, sat on kitchen counter.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.