£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Advice

Sarah&james [sign in to see picture]

So me and my partner have been together nearly 10 years and tonight we have decided to try period sex apart from the obvious towel and shower afterwards has anyone got advice cheers

Shouganai [sign in to see picture]

It's fine to go hot and heavy, but remember the individual on their period may suffer fatigue- be prepared to stop for five minutes or switch to teasing other areas of the body.

Fun things: Orgasms can help relieve cramps, you may not need nearly as much lube due to... you know, and in some people period sex can shorten the period by a day or two. :)

Listen to your bodies, and remember it's totally safe to do this.

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

I'm a bit late to this, but make sure you don't go running straight to the shower like you can't wait to get cleaned up. Or she could feel a bit like you did it but can't wait to get her fluids off you. Go to the shower together. make sure she knows, if you haven't already told her, how much it turns you on.

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

Periods never stopped me having sex - and tbh, I've not met a guy who is bothered by it either - or one that runs to the shower afterwards.

And really guys, it can look a bit messy at first glance, but the average amount lost is between 1-6 tablespoons... so it's not that messy innit,...and at the end of the day it's only blood - nowt to be scared or repulsed by, is it? And quite often, if the period is light, there is little or no blood to see after sex!

Go for it - enjoyo!!

Bit of interesting informations.... "Menstrual Blood used to be the most Sacred substance on Earth, and now science is discovering its incredible healing powers"

Read the rest here... some amazing facts about mentral blood stem cells and what they can do for you!! https://goddessofsacredsex.com/2013/03/17/the-sacred-power-of-menstrual-blood/

frilly [sign in to see picture]

I’ve had period sex in the shower a few times!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.