FREE delivery when you spend £40 (or more!)
  1. taking from behind

D.j [sign in to see picture]

I am sorry if this has been talked about before but could not find anything about it

We have a problem of not been able to achieve this penetration very easily we have only managed it once with great satifaction we can do it reverse cowgirl but would like to be able to do it standing or kneeling can anybody help us

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

I'm assuming here that you are talking about PIV sex from behind, not anal sex.

Doing it standing or kneeling can have problems due to miss matched height, especially is she is longer in the leg than you. Is she ?

Her bending her legs a bit does reduce height but she needs to make sure she pushes her hips back, to keep her accesible to you. Something for her to support herself is good; this position isn't called the knee trembler for nothing.

When kneeling it's most comfy on the bed, but the guys knees can tend to sink into the materess, as they are close together. If she is then too high for you to get into you can get round this by geting her to rock back on her knees until she at the right height.

If the problem is she is too low, then either find a few pillows for her to kneel on, or she puts her legs closer together, and you put your legs outside of hers, and spread your knees until you are at the right height.

I hope this is what you mean.

D.j [sign in to see picture]

Thank you it is PIV we are talking about and there is a height difference she is 5-5 and I am 6-0 we will try what you have suggested next time we are together

Thank from both of us

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Right; now I know what the issue is it's easier to advise. here are a few things. Try with her standing, on the 1st step of the stairs, that will give her some extra height, plus it can be fun to take it out of the bedroom. look for a non padded foot stool of the right height, for her to stand on. If you put it up near a wall then she can support herself. If you are a bit handy you could maybe make something to suit.

Also what would you both think of a sex swing

I have this one it's great, you may need to do some reinforcing of the ceiling joists but it's not difficult. you could set this up for her to be in it in a kneeling position. And. they are very adjustable so you should be able to get it to just what you need.

Or there's this type of thing for her to lay over or kneel on in bed.

there are a few other similar ones take a look.

There is a variation of kneeling doggy, I call it lazy doggy. You lay on your back or sit propped up against the headboard, with your feet pulled up so your knees are raised and your legs are apart. She kneels between your feet with her bum facing you and backs up so her feel go under your raised knees.

She will have to do most of the work as you are laid down, but it does take your height ouy of the equation. If you put a towel or belt behind her thighs you can pull on it to help her. LH used to do a strap harness for this purpose but it seems to have gone from the site now. It's also useful to have something like this to use to pull on in conventional kneeling or standing doggy. It will help you to be able to thrust harder if that's what she likes. I have used the padded strap from a large shoulder bag, that comes off on clips.

Ramman [sign in to see picture]

Get her to stand with her hands against a wall and you should be OK if you get her to wear high heels to help with the height difference.

Shouganai [sign in to see picture]

Alicia's advice is amazing as ever, but just to throw my two cents in since I love being bent over...

My partner is 6ft2 and I'm 5ft with shoes on; we just can't have standing up sex because he'd hurt his back, however he can bend me over couches and tables (this requires a lot of trust and can be uncomfortable because feet won't touch the ground) which can evolve into us ending up doing it kneeling on the floor or bed, because I'll be so stimulated and "prepared" downstairs that it's not painful/muscles won't be trying to clamp down and force him out.

Ultimately, if it's pain/muscles keeping you from doing it this way, it'll take time and lube. If it's awkward positioning, I'd recommend patience and a karma sutra book for inspiration.

Good luck. :)

JayP82 [sign in to see picture]

You can also start with her lying flat on her tummy and once your in get her to start to raise herself up to the point where your both in a comfortable positon.
    Or leave her lying down, that's one of my favourite from behind positions!

schmalto33 [sign in to see picture]

Thank you very much for all your helpful advice.

We have a sex swing at DJ's place in Spain and it gets used a lot when I am over there.

We will take all your suggestions on board and try them out when we are together again.

Many thanks.

Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

We're OK kneeling on the bed in the traditional way but sometimes play with others who are taller or shorter. The woman kneeling on the edge of the bed and the man standing on the floor is good for tall men or short women, or 'face down doggy' where the woman lies prone and the man straddles her great for any heights.

Agree the woman face forwards in a sex-swing with the man behind is great too, one of her favouriste positions in swinger clubs.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.