1. Longest steamy session?

Dee&Jon [sign in to see picture]

Whether with a partner or solo?

OH and I have a 3 night hotel break next month and if it was up to me I would not set foot out of the room and stop only to sleep and eat LOL. OH needs rest after getting there which I guess is true of most men but I don't have that problem as very fortunately i can have multiple orgasms. My longest to date was 48 hours without sleep I couldn't count the number of o's but it must have been into triple figures. Looking to go for a new record, if I can do it, I'll sleep for a week on my return home LoL

Wondering if we are alone in liking long sessions , we're lucky as we live alone.

Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

We have been to swinger parties which have lasted from early evening to breakfast the next day, with people changing partners, playing and dozing throughout the night. Not a lot of sleep was had.

The Duke of Wellington was once asked by one of his senior officers for 3 days leave during his Spanish campaign. He'd explained that his wife had come out from England and he wanted to be with her. The Duke replied that the Colonel could have two days only, as 48 hours continuous sex was quite enough for any man!

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

Dee&Jon wrote:

OH and I have a 3 night hotel break next month and if it was up to me I would not set foot out of the room and stop only to sleep and eat LOL.

When I was first together with my husband (a few months in), we went on a weekend break to the seaside. It was snowing a bit when we arrived on the Friday evening, so we parked up, unloaded the car then had dinner and went back to the room to shag the night away. When we woke up, we were snowed in, and weren't able to leave the hotel until Monday morning when we were finally dug out. The staff couldn't go home either, so they were staying. The only thing left to do was shag. :-D

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.