FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. Ladies, have you ever let your partner shave you?

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

My ex shaved me once because i was really drunk and couldn't do it myself! I only had about 4 days growth but she refused to sleep with me unless i shaved so she just attacked me in the shower! Actually she was drunk too so could have had a horrible ending! I recommend only sober shaving to anyone on here! x MC x

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Recommendation accepted!

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Get the fuck! My OH ain't coming anywhere near my cock with a razor. Safety or not it will be a cut throat in her deadly hands. My own mother snipped my ear once cutting my hair when I had it before WandA says it! She was probably saving about two quid then! So I have a female with bladed implement in their hands issue! :-)

telemachus [sign in to see picture]

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Get the fuck! My OH ain't coming anywhere near my cock with a razor.

:D

A lesson for life, no? I find the thought of shaving each other a bit odd. I mean, it's a pain in the obvious shaving myself and i have enough stuff to get through without adding to it. Plus, it's mildly terrifying.

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

The thought of it i suppose is nice...but in reality i cant really see myself enjoying it.........ill be too nervous of him niking me with the razor.....plus i think id find it too hard to stay still.......from laughing too much at him trying to get the angles right.......

I know there is absolutely no way he would let me go anywhere near his balls with a blade...lol

I guess trust can be erotic but things that require immense concentration never get me going... My loins are dead after an hour of tertris... (feel free to update with a more contemporary game)

WandA wrote:

I guess trust can be erotic but things that require immense concentration never get me going... My loins are dead after an hour of tertris... (feel free to update with a more contemporary game)

lol.........i couldnt stop giggling after that..........i have visions of people trying to jack off to Tetris......

toxycat wrote:

WandA wrote:

lol.........i couldnt stop giggling after that..........i have visions of people trying to jack off to Tetris......

I have visions of 'sex tetris' putting your L shape in the U shape while fondling the big square shapes... Super hot if done to the 8-bit music...

WandA wrote:

toxycat wrote:

WandA wrote:

I have visions of 'sex tetris' putting your L shape in the U shape while fondling the big square shapes... Super hot if done to the 8-bit music...

sorry but the 8 bit music would just tip me over the edge........and god the 2d L shapes........lord......please stop.......its all too much...

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Cuponk! Takes a lot of concentration. Been playing a lot lately.

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

WandA wrote:

Cuponk! Takes a lot of concentration. Been playing a lot lately.

"Stop sucking woman! You'll do anything to make me lose!"

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.