FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. Ladies, have you ever let your partner shave you?

    1266944806
    Morbidia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 686
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2007

    I'm not sure if i'd let my OH shave me, i get really paranoid, lol, but i watched him shave himself and i was amazed, he's so brave about it, i'm always so careful on myself, was impressive to watch though, lol

    1266945412
    Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 851
    • Joined: 2 Aug 2009

    Morbidia wrote:

    I'm not sure if i'd let my OH shave me, i get really paranoid, lol, but i watched him shave himself and i was amazed, he's so brave about it, i'm always so careful on myself, was impressive to watch though, lol

    Yeah, my OH said that who better to shave than a man, they have had to shave much more often than us, infact I found that my partner had a certain respect and pride when he was shaving me...... made me feel so precious.

    1266946420
    Morbidia [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 686
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2007

    Malteser81 wrote:

    Morbidia wrote:

    I'm not sure if i'd let my OH shave me, i get really paranoid, lol, but i watched him shave himself and i was amazed, he's so brave about it, i'm always so careful on myself, was impressive to watch though, lol

    Yeah, my OH said that who better to shave than a man, they have had to shave much more often than us, infact I found that my partner had a certain respect and pride when he was shaving me...... made me feel so precious.

    yeah, that is very true actually, never thought of it like that, lol!

    1266948505
    Spanky H [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 54
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2009

    Many thanks for all the tips folks, I'll report back.... :)

    I think we'll just go for towels on teh bathroom floor. I'll trim it close with an electric trimmer, then shave her smooth after a nice hot bath, that should do the trick. I hope to have the same outcome as Malteser81 - some fabulous sex with a very turned on bare lady right afterwards;)

    1266948879
    BumLovingCriminal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 95
    • Joined: 21 Jan 2010

    Never done that. I would do anything for Mr BLC but if you think I'm letting that little git near my foof with a sharp implement you've got another thing coming!

    1266957050
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Spanky H wrote:

    Many thanks for all the tips folks, I'll report back.... :)

    I think we'll just go for towels on teh bathroom floor. I'll trim it close with an electric trimmer, then shave her smooth after a nice hot bath, that should do the trick. I hope to have the same outcome as Malteser81 - some fabulous sex with a very turned on bare lady right afterwards;)

    I can't remember if you've said, but if she hasn't shaved before (or if she has and experienced itching) then exfoliate her before and afterwards - prevents the very painful, itchy ingrown hairs that can crop up! That tip has been the only thing that allowed me to get used to shaving!

    Ax

    1266957198
    Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 999
    • Joined: 12 Jan 2010

    If she's doing it herself it may be of use to use a mirror. By propping herself against some pillows with a mirror in front her (makeup ones with foldable bases help) she can get a really clear view of where she wants and doesn't want the razor to go.

    1266959683
    Spanky H [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 54
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2009

    AdnaW wrote:

    Spanky H wrote:

    Many thanks for all the tips folks, I'll report back.... :)

    I think we'll just go for towels on teh bathroom floor. I'll trim it close with an electric trimmer, then shave her smooth after a nice hot bath, that should do the trick. I hope to have the same outcome as Malteser81 - some fabulous sex with a very turned on bare lady right afterwards;)

    I can't remember if you've said, but if she hasn't shaved before (or if she has and experienced itching) then exfoliate her before and afterwards - prevents the very painful, itchy ingrown hairs that can crop up! That tip has been the only thing that allowed me to get used to shaving!

    Ax

    Good point. She has shaved before and got razor bumps from it, when I saw her doing it I realized why - she was going agaisnt the grain and just using soapy water (actually Johnson's shower & shave gel, but it amouts to just soap IMHO).

    I suggested she use shave gel and shave with the grain and that helped a lot. It was at that point I came up with the idea of me doing it next time, as I do it every day to my face I claimed I'd do a better job... then I wondered if I was being a bit to confident so I asked you lot

    She has had it waxed before and I loved the results, I'd love for her to do that regularly but I'm not going to push it as it must hurt like hell! I think I posted before about what happened when she first showed me the results of the waxer: I was so excited I dived in and didn't come up for air for hours - mmmm! At that point she felt the pain was worth it I think

    I think me shaving her will be great fun and very erotic, so we'll give it a go. If she's still not happy she'll probably go back to waxing. I won't complain and I'll do al I can to make it worth her while of course.

    1266960345
    ValleyBoyo1980 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 51
    • Joined: 8 Dec 2009

    Well my OH did love it when I shaved her so good luck and hope the results are as good as when I did it

    1266964469
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Ouch yes - with the grain is a must! Definately give exfoliating a go, it worked wonders for me. I actually really like Johnson's Shower and Shave - each to there own I guess! Takes a bit to get it frothy though!

    I definately recommend looking for a razor with a metal grill too (some men's Gillette ones have them and the hair is fairly course in that region so men's is usually fine - for me anyway).

    Good luck and be sure to report back :)

    Ax

    1266965646
    sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1827
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2008

    i'm runnish at shaving myself too, so it would be good if i had a partner to do it. I always ger turned on when shaving myself, so I think i would with a partner. thinking about it it is basically a good massage really

    1266965984
    Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 514
    • Joined: 5 Jul 2009

    BumLovingCriminal wrote:

    Never done that. I would do anything for Mr BLC but if you think I'm letting that little git near my foof with a sharp implement you've got another thing coming!

    Lol, im sure my OH would be careful and apparently has done it before and didn't really do much for him. Good job really cos but like I said before it's not for me. I'd rater my OH saw me after im washed n tidy so to speak.

    1266968842
    Spanky H [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 54
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2009

    AdnaW wrote:

    Ouch yes - with the grain is a must! Definately give exfoliating a go, it worked wonders for me. I actually really like Johnson's Shower and Shave - each to there own I guess! Takes a bit to get it frothy though!

    I definately recommend looking for a razor with a metal grill too (some men's Gillette ones have them and the hair is fairly course in that region so men's is usually fine - for me anyway).

    Good luck and be sure to report back :)

    Ax

    Really? The Johnsons stuff seems tp work great for legs and arm pits I think, it doesn't look up to the job of tougher hairs. I wouldn't fancy using it on my face for example. SInce you mention it I'll give it another look though.

    She has a razor like you mentioned, I think it's just a pastel coloured version of the WIlkinsons Sword men's razor which is fair enough.

    I'll report back for sure, probably not for a few days as we are away this weekend with family so won't really have the opportunity until next week.

    1266968842
    Spanky H [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 54
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2009

    AdnaW wrote:

    Ouch yes - with the grain is a must! Definately give exfoliating a go, it worked wonders for me. I actually really like Johnson's Shower and Shave - each to there own I guess! Takes a bit to get it frothy though!

    I definately recommend looking for a razor with a metal grill too (some men's Gillette ones have them and the hair is fairly course in that region so men's is usually fine - for me anyway).

    Good luck and be sure to report back :)

    Ax

    Really? The Johnsons stuff seems tp work great for legs and arm pits I think, it doesn't look up to the job of tougher hairs. I wouldn't fancy using it on my face for example. SInce you mention it I'll give it another look though.

    She has a razor like you mentioned, I think it's just a pastel coloured version of the WIlkinsons Sword men's razor which is fair enough.

    I'll report back for sure, probably not for a few days as we are away this weekend with family so won't really have the opportunity until next week.

    1266969730
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Spanky H wrote:

    Really? The Johnsons stuff seems tp work great for legs and arm pits I think, it doesn't look up to the job of tougher hairs. I wouldn't fancy using it on my face for example. SInce you mention it I'll give it another look though.

    I mix it with lots of water to make it really frothy and make sure it's spread around well. Because it's clearer than normal foams it's slightly easier to see what you're doing and I use the sensitive one so it's a little bit moisturising too.

    Ax

    1266980220
    BumLovingCriminal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 95
    • Joined: 21 Jan 2010

    Puppies77 wrote:

    BumLovingCriminal wrote:

    Never done that. I would do anything for Mr BLC but if you think I'm letting that little git near my foof with a sharp implement you've got another thing coming!

    Lol, im sure my OH would be careful and apparently has done it before and didn't really do much for him. Good job really cos but like I said before it's not for me. I'd rater my OH saw me after im washed n tidy so to speak.

    I must admit it's a topic that's never actually come up in the BLC household. I'll ask him and report back tomorrow! x

    1266986412
    suzie-w [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 5
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2007

    My OH ALWAYS shaves me. He uses his beard trimmer to get it down very low, then, up until now, uses my epilator when it's grown back to about 1/8". I only ever wanted a trim round the bikini lines, but that's not what he had in mind. So, I'm always clean shaven and smooth as a baby's bottom. I'm thinking of having him wax me next time, any ideas about which ids best?

    I don't know about anyone else but he also then turns me over and I lift my arse so it's raised nicely, I open my legs wide and then he does all my arse area, so I'm totally smoothe all around there. I'm happy enough for him to do it and he's never once hurt me.

    1267002530
    eljay [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 29
    • Joined: 28 Oct 2008

    Sounds exactly the same technique that we use, suzie-w. have done it this way for years, There is no way that I could get 'round the corner' myself, and as hes been shaving his face for 30 years and I have watched him shave down his shaft and balls, its done so quick and perfectly, ...why struggle yourself. I have shaved him, but I hate the way the scrotum moves...never cut him tho!

    1267285225
    BumLovingCriminal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 95
    • Joined: 21 Jan 2010

    I checked with Mr BLC if he'd ever had the urge to shave me and he just looked at me like I was a little bit mental.

    I'll take that as a "No", then... x

    1267299047
    handyman [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 10
    • Joined: 31 Oct 2008

    Hell yeah,I'd do it as I've had afair bit of exp. with it(no not just myself :P) but hey like with everything its all about trust and when the time is right then of course one's OH will take that step as lets face it,it IS a delicate area regardless of gender

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.