1. Sex on your period

pusseypleaser [sign in to see picture]

Not for us at all.

Antti67 [sign in to see picture]

My wife has just restarted her period eleven weeks since our boy and girl twins was born so we have had to wait for five days to start making love again while she had finished we still had lot of kissing and hugging instead. Before we became pregnant last year we did not make love when my wife was on her period it just becomes a little messy.

Curvy Cleo [sign in to see picture]

I want it a lot when on my period, but after the first two days it becomes too painful in any position and just makes me cry haha

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I don't mind period sex. 🚩

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

I don't get periods now, because of my Mirena, but the one thing I miss is Period Sex. My husband loved it too. I was always randy as hell at certain points, and provided I wasn't in much pain, I'd want my husband to shag me, and he loved the naughtiness and the mess. He'd even go down on me if I wanted. I'm uber-sensitive, so anything he did was mind-blowing.

LittleMugs [sign in to see picture]

I'm down for it.

I have PCOS so I'd sometimes bleed for months, then nothing for months, and sometimes sex would trigger bleeding. I went years without sex because I was worried and embarrassed. I met my OH and he said it was fine, I had a really bad bleed once. My OH got me into the shower and cleaned up then cuddled me and assured me it was okay and I didn't need to be embarrassed.

Neither of us wanted to go months without sex so it was just a thing that there'd be a little blood, I didn't let him go down though - and I don't think he wanted to anyway :)

For the last two years I've had the minera coil so I don't bleed anymore which is wonderful (:

I prefer no period sex, but if I am on my period and I'm not in too much pain then I'm all for it :)

JohnA [sign in to see picture]

In my last relationship we would at the beginning and towards the end, but I always wore a condom at those times.

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Ah no I hate it. I have a dull full feeling when I'm on so I can't be bothered to move. ( Probably from the Amount of crap I eat for being on & feeling sorry for myself 😂)

Does anyone else find that when it's time of month your super horny though ? Although I couldn't have sex I always want it!

KERMIT [sign in to see picture]

I like it , find it’s a great turn on

missXXXcherry [sign in to see picture]

We always used to have a play...I've had a hysterectomy four years ago (was only 28!) so not a problem now. But my fella didn't mind 'touching my button' ... He always wanted to so it got me in the mood, lol. I personally wouldn't instigate anything when bleeding...but if he doesn't mind then fair doo's. I find it quite a turn on doing something dirty and a bit wrong....but only because I'm so comfortable with my partner X

Lily13 [sign in to see picture]

I'm so horny when I'm on and have no problem having sex. Except maybe if it was heavy. And I don't realy fancy anything too acrobatic.
    But my OH was NOT into it at all. So it was hella frustrating for me.

The contraceptive I'm on now has pretty much stopped my periods, so it's not a problem anymore.

I did have a bf once who didn't mind and it was amazing. We found doggy was best, with a towel handy.

JessicaRabbit34D [sign in to see picture]

Same here. I feel unsexy tho x

BBCLover [sign in to see picture]

I love it when im on my period. Its when im most horny. And being single i cant always predict when im gonna get sex so as long as hes ok with it i am. I once had sex with a guy on my period and it was everywhere. It was in a hotel and the sheets and bath towels look likes a murder scene. Was so embarrasing. But then othertimes its not as heavy its ok and theres only a tiny bit of blood.

Salina D. [sign in to see picture]

Love2havefun wrote:

Doesn't stop us. I find it eases my cramps xx

same here

LadiesMan [sign in to see picture]

It's a no go for me. Happy to enjoy myself in other ways but I don't go anywhere near my OH when it's that time of the month.

ToGildALily [sign in to see picture]

Noooo! Just not for me. Too messy, don't feel sexy and when I wasn't on the implant, too grumpy.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.