1. Sex on your period

Richy [sign in to see picture]

Sorry for the tmi thread, but just wanting to know how many people have sex on their period and how many don't want their man, or woman anywhere near them.

My Oh is a definite, don't touch me, and it's often sore for a few days afterwards, I respect that of course and she often plays with me between the 5 days etc.

Just wandered what everyone's experiences are?

ChloJakes [sign in to see picture]

Morning!

The 'no sex on period' gets a vote from me. The contraceptive I'm on, stops them now (thank god) so I have no issues anymore. But when I used to have them, I definitely wouldn't have sex whilst on mine. Not only was it messy, the constant uncomfortable bloated tummy and the just general grumpiness was not best sex material!

Sure there are others who would have sex whilst on their period, but for me I can't imagine anything worse.

JayP82 [sign in to see picture]

We do have sex when my OH is on her period. The days leading up to and the first couple of her period are when she's at her horniest and she says as long I'm comfortable with it she's happy to do it.
    The only restriction is I'm not allowed to go down on her.

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

Really not for me. I think my wife wouldn't mind but for me i am just not a fan. She understands thankfully.

Richy [sign in to see picture]

My Oh wouldn't entertain a contraceptive that stops the period, she doesn't like the idea of it at all from a natural point of view.

I think literally my oh it's very similar, it's just sore and uncomfortable so it's a no go, she will occasionally let me get her off from rubbing her clit but only by around day 4 or 5...

SassySoutherner [sign in to see picture]

I don't have a problem with it. It's when I'm at my most horniest and to me, well, it's just a bit of blood.

Last week I was on so me and my boyfriend were just fooling around when the 'urge' took over. We couldn't do anal as I was still a bit tender from a previous session and I just said I'm on the tail end so there probably won't be much blood if there is any. I think we were enjoying each other that much that he didn't mind so we had sex.

Now at the end there happened to be a little bit of blood which I wiped away for him and we made a joke out of it :D

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I haven’t had periods for over five years now but if I did have them I probably wouldn’t engage in any sexual activity during them. I used to get the worst cramps and headaches so I wouldn’t be in the mood for anything sexy.

Love Stud Too [sign in to see picture]

From day three my wife gets horny. We have a special towel to lay across the bed. It's not as messy at the end of her period and she is on the pill. We make love very gently then go for a shower together and wash each other, it's very intimate at this time of the month.

Guy14357 [sign in to see picture]

My ex loved it she got so horny it was 5 nights in a row. It got a little messy at times but my orgasms were way better. But we even did it in the shower because sometimes she couldn’t wait.

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

It's a massive no no from her. Actually turns me on but I respect her wishes.

Jelly bum 27 [sign in to see picture]

It’s similar to other posts for me too, I find I am quite horny during this time and sometimes we just can’t wait so just get on with it! I find it’s more intense and this is the time when it’s usually 2/3 tines a day around work and the kids!!!

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

I get really horny on my periods but after recent events, blood is a huge no go. I can’t stomach the smell of it, so the thought of a man coming anywhere near me when I’m full on bleeding is horrifying. Before, I wouldn’t mind if I was in the last day or so where the bleeding was minimal.

Senator [sign in to see picture]

Both Mrs Sen and I are firmly in the no go camp. For her, she gets headaches, cramps and general feeling of "blah", for me, I just don't fancy the idea. BJs and HJs are still an option.

She is at her hornlest for the week or so after her period so we make up for a few days off.

When Mother Nature is being kind, it kicks in late on a weekend or early in the week so it's good to go by the weekend anyway

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

Although I feel fine during my periods (what bothers me terribly is the 10 days before it), I'm not too keen because I'm a bit OCD with higyene and this kind of stuff. Having said that, before we got married, when we lived apart, if we felt like it we just got down to it. But there were just a few times.

chrism65634 [sign in to see picture]

Doesn't stop us! Anyway if path is to bloody then take the dirt track. Although we have never tried this and have no desire too

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Hello,

I admit I done it, but not when it is really heavy the first few days - day one and two. But after it lessens for me to very mild bleeding and I actually am really horny and like the idea of sex. And I either use toys and few times had sex. I always shower before and after and use old towel. The guy I did it with had no issue with it. Also we used condom.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

This really depends how horny I am. Period sex can be the absolute LAST thing I want - when I just want snuggles and affection - or it can be the ONLY thing which I'm craving.

I do find that a good sex session relieves cramps and lifts my mood massively, so the benefits outweigh any negatives of period sex, for me. 

Anal instead of period sex comes with it's own potential surprises though...

(GET READY FOR POOP RELATED TMI)

Other than when a uterus-owning-person is ill / hungover / or has ingested something which can loosen their stools, during your period you're much more likely to have loose poo. This is due to the release of hormones which are supposed to help the uterus lining shed. Thing is, this hormone isn't terribly targetted, so makes everything...ahem,  "soften".... in this general area. They are often "lovingly" referred to as the "period poops",

Basically, the chances of messy anal increases a fair bit when you're on your period. You can get around this by nipping to the loo 20 mins before you get down to it, and this would be a good time to gently douche if you're really concerned, but personally, I'd rather deal with a bit of blood (which I'm having to deal with for those 5 days anyway) than add potential poop to the mix. But that's just me. 

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE! 💩

Love2havefun [sign in to see picture]

Doesn't stop us. I find it eases my cramps xx

me me me me [sign in to see picture]

Me and the OH have done this many times,personally i find it relieves the pain,for many years before having the coil fitted,i always had very heavy and painful periods and having sex would relieve the pain massively,we are both clean,we both wash before and after so don't really see the problem.

I also found it helped a lot more than what painkillers do.We don't do it so much now being almost 2 years since having the coil fitted, my periods have changed a lot since then and there not as frequent as they once was or as heavy.

I also found being the time of the month,id be more hornier than usual.

When it comes to sex in general,i do tend to get rather wet anyway and i gush a lot so always need a towel at hand so not really any difference, plus we use a waterproof mat, the type used for incontinence whether on period or not there a lifesaver, just pop them under once done strait into the wash,much better than relying on towels under you depending on how much is released towels don't keep the messy stuff in,so ends up wrecking your bed,which no body wants

Cornwallcouple [sign in to see picture]

I find it depends how heavy I am when I'm on, I prefer not to have it if I'm on heavy but a light period then that's fine. I find I'm always wanting sex off the other half just before I'm due on then always horny whilst on then I go to my normal horny levels after a period which Is usually sex no more than 2 or 3 times a week.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.