99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Oral

K&s000 [sign in to see picture]

Without oral there would be darkness and chaos

MrsD123 [sign in to see picture]

Ok ... so I spoke to him ... it’s isn’t for him, but he is open to try it on his terms ... I suggest the strawberry lube he wasn’t interested. So looks like we might be getting someone. When and if it happens. I will let you know.

My first order from LH arrived today, and although nothing related to the above maybe it will get him in the mood. Maybe. A girl can hope! Right?

Love2havefun [sign in to see picture]

We both love oral. I'm guess I'm lucky the OH enjoys pleasuring me in that way. It is mind blowing and always gets me so turned on x

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

MrsD123 wrote:

Ok ... so I spoke to him ... it’s isn’t for him, but he is open to try it on his terms ... I suggest the strawberry lube he wasn’t interested. So looks like we might be getting someone. When and if it happens. I will let you know.

My first order from LH arrived today, and although nothing related to the above maybe it will get him in the mood. Maybe. A girl can hope! Right?

Best of luck... hope you enjoy your new purchases.
    LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

I thought oral sex was just the starter before the main course!
    I do think it is slightly selfish when someone would expect oral sex but isn’t willing to give without a valid reason. A couple should be able to open up honestly without the need for questioning and if he isn’t satisfying you then the sqweel is an option! But it’s never going to feel like a warm tongue.

Maybe you should just ask your partner why it isn’t for him and see if you can work towards something which makes you both happy. Some people just can’t stand the texture/taste/smell etc and the act itself. Some just find it gross while others absolutely love it. But as your previous partner was (pardon my language) a total douchebag for saying what he did, the last thing you need is negativity in the bedroom.

I think communication is key in this situation and will bring you both closer together once you have spoken and opened up about things x

Cornwallcouple [sign in to see picture]

I think if my partner doesn't like something then that's fine and vice versa, I'm really lucky and so is he as there isn't anything we both wouldn't try once and luckily everything we have tried together we both love. I love giving him oral more so with flavoured lubes or food on! I don't particularly enjoy receiving a licking but I know he likes to lick it so I do let him for a short time only lol only because I know it's something he enjoys. I find our sex life is very much about neither of us being selfish and both open to try to please another as much as possible on the same note neither of us would force encourage to do something we both don't like.

BigInBerks [sign in to see picture]

Mel3 wrote:

Why not try the tried and tested solution "69" That way you both get to receive and give, its a win win event.

My wife loves receiving so much, and reacts so well, she can't reciprocate! Don't get me wrong, she does do oral, but can't cope with the 69!

Mel3 [sign in to see picture]

Does this depend on who's on top!

hampshirecouple [sign in to see picture]

I love giving oral to Mrs, I can happily spend hours down there, long as my tongue can take the strain lol

VR [sign in to see picture]

I'm in the same boat.

However, I will never push as my OH is good with me in all other ways, whereas my ex was always down there but was a complete @rsehole to me in every other way.

If he's good to you in all other ways, try not to push him. If he doesn't like it, he doesn't like it.

Have you tried any of the suction toys? Not the same, but you're pretty much guaranteed and orgasm.

steve39 [sign in to see picture]

I absolutely love it. Nothing better than my fiancée getting so turned on by it until she climaxes in my mouth. Nothing goes to waste. Unfortunately she doesn't like the taste of semen so I wear flavoured condoms.

That's enough [sign in to see picture]

It’s not my partners favourite thing to do but he will still oblige as he knows I like but tbh I not that bothered if don’t want to do it as I probably don’t enjoy it as much as I know it’s not his thing. But one thing that he does like is a 69 so I get it that way but I find giving and receiving at the same time distracting so he probably get neglected down there until I orgasm

goodlove [sign in to see picture]

We love giving and receiving. We only recently got into oral, and it is now a regular part of our foreplay or just a session on its own. We are now experimenting with various positions and although 69 ing is good we prefer to pleasure each other one at a time. We both feel this give ust time to focus on giving pleasure.

Joshua1337 [sign in to see picture]

Even though giving oral sex to a girl is like my number 1 fetish if you can call it that I love it lmao, but if they don’t offer to return the favour it does come across as kinda selfish maybe you should sit him down and speak to him and tell him how you really want this thing from him?

Fistee123 [sign in to see picture]

Jeez man, wtf??? My immediate advice is get rid of him!!!! But if you cant do that then make sure you keep it immaculate down there and present it to him whenever you get the chance. Or, just say there is no giving without receiving, see how long he lasts if you refuse to give him any. Its funny, i have the opposite problem, i love going down on her but she never lets me!!!!

Horny-devils [sign in to see picture]

Just sit on his face, nothing better than a good 69

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.