1. Oral

    1519323758
    MrsD123 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 10
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2018

    My OH is happy to receive but doesn’t give!

    I had only even received a handful of times, I have requested but he says it’s not for him!

    I of course don’t want to force him but I really want it!

    1519324294
    Xialos [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1030
    • Joined: 14 Dec 2017

    Not that it's the same but how about something like a Sqweel toy?

    1519324455
    MrsD123 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 10
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2018

    Oooooooohhhhhh.

    I will have a look.

    Thank you.

    1519326762
    Xialos [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1030
    • Joined: 14 Dec 2017

    MrsD123 wrote:

    Oooooooohhhhhh.

    I will have a look.

    Thank you.

    The Sqweel Go is currently on offer for £9.99 (if you spend £40) if you add some things to your basket. Try adding a few random items and you should see an option to add the Sqweel Go at some point.

    1519336216
    KingGrthy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 493
    • Joined: 1 May 2016

    MrsD123 wrote:

    My OH is happy to receive but doesn’t give!

    I had only even received a handful of times, I have requested but he says it’s not for him!

    I of course don’t want to force him but I really want it!

    I'll never understand this, it strikes me as the epitomy of selfishness. Has he said why it is not for him? Personally I enjoy it as much as she does.

    1519338056
    K&c30's [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1790
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2017

    Oh my goodness, one of my favourite things to do is to go down on my wife. How about adding a little bit of strawberry durex lube.... it tastes so sweet and nice that it may entice him down.

    1519338378
    Mrs Meyer [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 24
    • Joined: 11 Jan 2018

    I’m sort of in the same situation. I adore it but incredibly have only had it once in 10 years ......that’s bloody awful isn’t it. In my case though I haven’t asked. Ever. I want him to want it and I want him to really love doing it.  So I presume it’s quite simply that he doesn’t want to and haven’t been brave enough to confront the matter for fear of what he might say. I’ve got a massive issue with the look of my whole pubic area. A previous partner once told me it was monstrous, broke up with me and proceeded to tell all of our mutual friends that I wasn’t at all attractive or a turn on in bed........took me a long time to move on from that. It still crushes me now when I think about it.

    But.....I think I do need to talk to him about it because it has had an negative impact on our sex life and he’s probably oblivious.

    And in your case I agree with kinggrthy......it does seem very selfish. he should do it for you. I never used to like taking a cock in my mouth....some of that was ewww factor and partly also because I didn’t feel like I knew what to do.....but I knew what it meant to the recipient and 'sucked it up' lol. Now I love it. I think we all have things that don’t appeal or don’t enjoy but this isn’t such a weird or horrid thing? Could it be a confidence issue with him?

    1519339644
    MrsD123 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 10
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2018

    KingGrthy wrote:

    MrsD123 wrote:

    My OH is happy to receive but doesn’t give!

    I had only even received a handful of times, I have requested but he says it’s not for him!

    I of course don’t want to force him but I really want it!

    I'll never understand this, it strikes me as the epitomy of selfishness. Has he said why it is not for him? Personally I enjoy it as much as she does.

    No, we haven’t really spoke about it!

    It’s bugging me, but can’t bring myself to ask him, but think I might have to soon.

    1519339703
    MrsD123 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 10
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2018

    K&c30's wrote:

    Oh my goodness, one of my favourite things to do is to go down on my wife. How about adding a little bit of strawberry durex lube.... it tastes so sweet and nice that it may entice him down.

    thank you I might buy some and see if it will entice him somehow!

    1519339918
    MrsD123 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 10
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2018

    Mrs Meyer wrote:

    I’m sort of in the same situation. I adore it but incredibly have only had it once in 10 years ......that’s bloody awful isn’t it. In my case though I haven’t asked. Ever. I want him to want it and I want him to really love doing it. So I presume it’s quite simply that he doesn’t want to and haven’t been brave enough to confront the matter for fear of what he might say. I’ve got a massive issue with the look of my whole pubic area. A previous partner once told me it was monstrous, broke up with me and proceeded to tell all of our mutual friends that I wasn’t at all attractive or a turn on in bed........took me a long time to move on from that. It still crushes me now when I think about it.

    But.....I think I do need to talk to him about it because it has had an negative impact on our sex life and he’s probably oblivious.

    And in your case I agree with kinggrthy......it does seem very selfish. he should do it for you. I never used to like taking a cock in my mouth....some of that was ewww factor and partly also because I didn’t feel like I knew what to do.....but I knew what it meant to the recipient and 'sucked it up' lol. Now I love it. I think we all have things that don’t appeal or don’t enjoy but this isn’t such a weird or horrid thing? Could it be a confidence issue with him?

    It’s sounds like you ex is better of as you ex! How rude! I’m glad your slowly moving on! But forget him and forget it lol

    i took my blowjob vaginity, I used to hate it, even when he banjo string snapped once, ouch! If I still do it! Sometimes I might take a while to be in the mood for it, but like Pringles once you pop it in you can’t sfop lol

    1519342737
    K&c30's [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1790
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2017

    Mrs Meyer,

    Your previous partner is a complete and utter tw@. What a horrible thing to say. I hope your conversation with your current OH goes well. As a guy and i am not speaking for every male here but i am shit at picking up on little hints so my wife has to spell things out for me if something is bothering her. I agree with you the more confident you are at doing something and the better the reaction the more you enjoy it.. try telling him where to lick or how hard/soft and he will see the reaction and start enjoying it.

    1519343496
    KingGrthy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 493
    • Joined: 1 May 2016

    Mrs Meyer wrote:

    I’ve got a massive issue with the look of my whole pubic area. A previous partner once told me it was monstrous.

    I cannot imagine what could be monstrous about a woman’s vagina, I’ve had partners with big labia and little labia, big clits and little clits, some got wet like a faucet others hardly at all but never found one I didn’t enjoy spending time with lol! I suspect he was just being spiteful. For me it’s about the woman who owns the vagina far more than the vagina, though I do love it hairless.

    1519345523
    Mel3 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 3
    • Joined: 31 Jul 2016

    Why not try the tried and tested solution "69" That way you both get to receive and give, its a win win event.

    1519349278
    JayP82 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 65
    • Joined: 2 Jul 2015

    Mrs D and Mrs Meyer, talk to your men and tell them what you want! If there's no good reason for them not going down on you then I'd suggest you insist on it as part of foreplay and give them a push in the right direction.

    Personally I love going down on my OH, it's one of my favourite things to do...

    Also as KingGrthy said I've never met a vagina I didn't love!

    1519376805
    Michael777 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 277
    • Joined: 1 Oct 2017

    They don't know what they're missing. I think I possibly enjoy giving a woman oral more than the actual sex!

    1519377498
    Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3265
    • Joined: 22 Jul 2015

    Personally I'd stop giving it, he might understand how you feel about not receiving it then. I'd never recommend pushing someone into something they aren't comfortable doing but sex is about compromise and maybe if he is 'missing out' too he might just be up to renegotiate.

    1519377672
    Amanda_G [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 19
    • Joined: 14 Nov 2010

    There could be a valid reason why he won’t go down there, so have a chat about it. My partner won’t and I’m ok with that, because the last thing I want to do is force him to do something that he’s really uncomfortable doing. X

    1519377952
    Phelps [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 31
    • Joined: 6 Jul 2016

    With me it's the other way around. I've been down on her pretty much every time we've had sex for about the last 10 years. In that time she gone down on me about 4-5 times. I've tried gently asking her to but to no avail. I really enjoyed going down on her but I don't like the fact that it's never reciprocated as I find oral is one of the most intimate things a couple can do.

    1519378005
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7232
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    You can’t make a partner do anything. If it’s not his thing then it’s not his thing. Has he expressed why he doesn’t like it? He doesn’t have to give a reason of course, but if he has said no in a serious way then I would respect his answer. We all have sexual boundaries and maybe this is just one of his.

    There are a few sex toys out there that create a similar feeling to oral sex - the Sqweels are one example but there’s other tongue style vibrators that may work.

    As a last note I wouldn’t use durex lubes on your vulva/vagina as they don’t have the most female friendly ingredients - Lovehoney’s flavoured lubes are much better as they don’t contain glycerin.

    1519378210
    sd63 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 127
    • Joined: 4 May 2017

    I love giving.......absolutely love it.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.