1. Obsessed with anal!

    1519220253
    Burhol84# [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 99
    • Joined: 22 Oct 2015

    I'm a straight guy, very happily married and I can't get enough anal! I long for my wife to peg me, finger me and fist me (not quite there yet but we were close the other night).
    I have bought several anal toys now and I just can't get enough!
    For those men who think it's gay etc... give your head a shake I am 100% straight the thought of being with another man repulses me lol.
    Targets are currently to concur the titanamn intimidator and have my wife get her fist in there.

    1519221892
    Cross over [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 132
    • Joined: 8 Oct 2017

    Love anal myself, have wounded about a shemale, something gets me aroused with a thought about tits and dick together. I don’t like men tho. Must be a conflict in my sole. But anal is lovely. What next!!!!

    1519223841
    kc. [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 284
    • Joined: 10 Jan 2010

    I’m with you on this one. I love my wife doing me with a dildo or one of our strap ons and fisting me. Bigger the better and it’s even made better by the fact that she loves to abuse me in this way and gets very turned on by it as well. Definitely not a gay thing as well as I have no attraction to men sexually.

    1519224019
    Burhol84# [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 99
    • Joined: 22 Oct 2015

    kc. wrote:

    I’m with you on this one. I love my wife doing me with a dildo or one of our strap ons and fisting me. Bigger the better and it’s even made better by the fact that she loves to abuse me in this way and gets very turned on by it as well. Definitely not a gay thing as well as I have no attraction to men sexually.

    My wife loves it also, she gets extremely wet. Which I adore as once she has had her fun with me I get to go to town on her and I love her juices
    1519248944
    Cornwallcouple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 97
    • Joined: 22 Jul 2017

    My man loves a good pegging. He is totally straight He probably would shag a good looking shemale with me of course but he would probably also chicken it and it's probably fantasy arousal more than he actually would

    1519251064
    Couple369 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 24
    • Joined: 20 Mar 2014

    Do love a finger and rimming, and have some toys that she uses on me

    1519251827
    KingGrthy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 422
    • Joined: 1 May 2016

    Cornwallcouple wrote:

    My man loves a good pegging. He is totally straight He probably would shag a good looking shemale with me of course but he would probably also chicken it and it's probably fantasy arousal more than he actually would

    The term "shemale" is widely considered to be derogatory and offensive by the transgender community, it is primarily a term used in pornography and the sex industry so as not to trigger homophobia in the target male audience. Please dont repeat it. Trans woman or Trans MTF is more appropriate if you must differentiate them from their self identified gender which would just be female.

    1519304124
    LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1795
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2005

    I think a lot of men have a weakness for it, just a shame so many people just assume it’s “gay” to shove something up your bum. We’re all adults so if you haven’t tried it then give it a go and if you don’t like it then don’t do it again.

    Crazy to think a lot of the male population will probably die before they feel Gspot stimulation, pegging, toys and milking are all fun to try and bring me and my partner closer. I do think she regrets saying “if you let me do you in the butt you can do me” 😂. But we’re both fans and sex is about fun and intimacy so you might as well go for it all

    1519308787
    Burhol84# [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 99
    • Joined: 22 Oct 2015

    LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

    I think a lot of men have a weakness for it, just a shame so many people just assume it’s “gay” to shove something up your bum. We’re all adults so if you haven’t tried it then give it a go and if you don’t like it then don’t do it again.

    Crazy to think a lot of the male population will probably die before they feel Gspot stimulation, pegging, toys and milking are all fun to try and bring me and my partner closer. I do think she regrets saying “if you let me do you in the butt you can do me” 😂. But we’re both fans and sex is about fun and intimacy so you might as well go for it all

    I used to believe it's a gay thing. One day many years ago with my wife in the early days she was playing with my Perineal and it felt right and just said play with my butt if you like... That's where I thunk it started, took best part of 10 years to get to where we are now
    1519310936
    LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1795
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2005

    Once you give it a try you kinda disregard any negative thoughts or feelings towards it, I mean a BJ is great but a BJ with a finger in the butt is next level type stuff 😂

    1519311383
    Burhol84# [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 99
    • Joined: 22 Oct 2015

    LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

    Once you give it a try you kinda disregard any negative thoughts or feelings towards it, I mean a BJ is great but a BJ with a finger in the butt is next level type stuff 😂

    Not just a finger! A nice dildo or prostate massager works even better

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.