£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. How do you advance ?

SingleMale101 [sign in to see picture]

Ok so I'm single, but eventually once I get a gf and the relationship goes well how do I make the move to have sex ?

NibbleNob [sign in to see picture]

In my experience ladies generally make it fairly obvious when they are relaxed in your company and ready to take things further.

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

I would consentrate on the relationship first. Things will go better if you don't go into a relationship, thinking how do I get into her knickers.

Show her you respect her, enjoy her company, be genuine, be honest, ( and I don't mean tell her you can't wait to get her in bed). Be attentive, get to know "her" and listen to her. Show her you are attracted to her by complimenting her on her hair, what she's wearing, etc, notice if she changes her hair, or something else, and let her know you have noticed.

But most of all be yourself.

It will start with kissing, and move on from there as time goes by; people have been getting into bed with each other for ever, there's nothing special you need to know. Don't try to rush things with her, but don't sit back and come over as if you don't really like her. She will no doubt give you signals to let you know she is happy to move the relationship on a bit; just pay attention to her, so you know if she is behaving differently.

I know the net is full of " I can get you in bed with her" web sites, but it's just a way for them to make money from you. Date the woman instead.

If you treat her right, and show her you find her attractive, the rest will come when it's time.

You talk like you would like a relationship, not one night stands, so don't obsess over how to get sex, it won't help, and may shoot you down in flames.

Knight1119 [sign in to see picture]

I think just being yourself, & treating her nicely is the best way to move forward.
    To be honest I always struggled with confidence, I found that each lady I dated were different, a lot of the time I found it hard to read the signs, I tried to just be myself.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I would advise be yourself, enjoy each other company, get to know each other. Talk about things, but not sex in the beginning, but to get really to know each other, if you want relationshop. II always start with some kisses first, even a farewell, brief kiss on second date if I like that guy a lot, but not further at that. Looks also work well and Then some touches, but nothing too much, but caresses to show you care and like them. And then over time it progresses further. I would say most women would give signs that they are ready, but some can be bit subtle.

Only if you want one night stand or a woman for just sex, do not try to rush it. Although I remember a friend started with just sex immediately and not really looking for relationship, and now they are married. It just happened. But I would say it is an exception, not a rule.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.