FREE delivery when you spend £40 (or more!)
  1. Posting arty but sexy photos online

Holly Love [sign in to see picture]

Does anybody here regularly post nude photography online on places such as Tumblr?

We are considering doing it more without faces or tattoos showing but is a thrill to see a nice response to our photos.

Love Stud Too [sign in to see picture]

We do it on tumblr. Some nude beach. Some sexy lingerie but we always crop them so no face or tats showing. We get some lovely comments which really boost self esteem. 😀😀

Michael777 [sign in to see picture]

Yes we post often too. My OH has done some glamour modelling too, so she's used to having nice naked pictures online.

Holly Love [sign in to see picture]

Love Stud Too wrote:

We do it on tumblr. Some nude beach. Some sexy lingerie but we always crop them so no face or tats showing. We get some lovely comments which really boost self esteem. 😀😀

Would be lovely to be able to boost my self esteem
    sd63 [sign in to see picture]

We post on Flickr and have galleries on Microminimus...a community for fans of Wicked Weasel..a brand of Australian swimwear. I also have boxes for sale on Bentbox. Had a few weirdo messages for Mrs D but on the whole it's all been positive. We don't bother about cropping faces.... she has one side completely tattooed so there's no point in trying to prevent recognition. We post lingerie and swimwear pics on Instagram and have only had a couple removed

Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

We post pics on Adultism occasionally, it's nice to get 'likes' and comments. We don't show faces but aren't bothered about our tattoos.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.