£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. What’s everyone’s plans for Valentine’s Day/night?

Tazzy84red [sign in to see picture]

Well on V day I've got yoga in the evening and as hubby being all moody where his ill. I'm gonna come home have long bath with some fizz and maybe some solo play in the bath too 😂😂 he doesn't deserve any loving for being ill and cancelling date night. Mean tazzy 😈😈

Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

Going out for a meal then almost certainly nice sex aferwards.

In past years we have had friends around for foursomes (or been to their places for the same) or gone swinger clubbing. This year we decided to be alone together.

ToThineOwnSelfBeTrue [sign in to see picture]

I've bought some new lingerie. Husband is working until 10pm so the kids will be in bed when he returns. I am thinking of making him fuck me on the dining room table, or maybe get him to sit on a chair.

C.A [sign in to see picture]

unkown to him but we're going to celebrate it tonight as on the day we'll just see each other for 3 hours and not alone so just the exchange of cards on the day.
    I'm going to wear a body stocking and heels under a wrap dress for when he gets home from work, cook a nice steak dinner and a little later on i'll untie my dress to reveal what's underneath. He knows about the steak but the lingerie is going to be a surprise :)

Jimbob24 [sign in to see picture]

Nice meal at home and then she gets surprised by my latest purchase from Lovehoney!

Love Wasp [sign in to see picture]

I'll probably buy a meal deal from one of the supermarkets and cook that for us. Then some wine and presents (I've got the wife some Lovehoney gifts). Then an early night and some fun.

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Never even had a valentines card, let alone anything else.

So it's just the day after the 13th of February.

нинаnin [sign in to see picture]

I promised myself no more purchases this month but I saw the pjur massage lotions on offer and added the Valentine's Day discount on top. So probably that's my plan for the evening.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.