99p Next Day delivery - order by 6pm!
  1. Does anyone live the slave lifestyle

katenwb [sign in to see picture]

Is there anyone here who is a slave rather then a sub as im curious and have questions.

Thankyou.

Modo [sign in to see picture]

To be honest, the difference would appear to be the way an owner has little regard for the feelings of the slave. For an authentic feel you need to ignore any feelings you may have for a slave and treat them as a Roman would have.

Give them a task and judge how well they have done it. If it is not up to standard, then you need to show your displeasure. For someone that wishes a real slave/owner relationship, then going soft with punishment will be a letdown. A flogging that leaves them raw will be the norm.

From your previous posting, I suspect you have someone who wishes to be a slave to you. If this is the case, you should demand to see the websites/blogs he is visiting as they will give you a better idea of what he expects. Slaves should normally be kept in a cell/small room and only allowed out when you require something. If you require a sexual service do not even consider reciprocating however you can amuse yourself by ordering them to bring themselves off in a demeaning manner.

Be warned, you may come to enjoy being an owner and may even become a little bit of a sadist yourself.

Guy14357 [sign in to see picture]

I have some experience of being a slave ask away.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Hi there katenwb, firstly I want to point out that I am not a Slave, I am a sexual submissive, and in a very loving relationship.

Modo has painted quite an extreme picture of a Master/Slave relationship, and as much as these may exist, there are many other types of S/M relationships. A flogging "that leaves someone raw" would take a lot of time to recover from, and should only be done if the Slave 100% consenting to this, and was happy to do so.

It all comes down to what you both expect from a relationship - communicating - working out each others wants, desires and limits - having safe words in place - and finding a way that you both benefit in a consensual and respectful way together.

Modo [sign in to see picture]

Scorpius12 wrote:

Hi there katenwb, firstly I want to point out that I am not a Slave, I am a sexual submissive, and in a very loving relationship.

Modo has painted quite an extreme picture of a Master/Slave relationship, and as much as these may exist, there are many other types of S/M relationships. A flogging "that leaves someone raw" would take a lot of time to recover from, and should only be done if the Slave 100% consenting to this, and was happy to do so.

It all comes down to what you both expect from a relationship - communicating - working out each others wants, desires and limits - having safe words in place - and finding a way that you both benefit in a consensual and respectful way together.

Strangely enough, slaves often top from the bottom. It is their desires that lead the relationship and owners can be unwilling to perform to the required degree.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.