1. Endurance Delay Spray Users

Cumtogether [sign in to see picture]

Hi Everyone

As age takes over I have decided to try an Endurance Delay Spray, this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30900

First of all does anyone know how long the numbing lasts, I have tried it for the first time and it still feels numb after 1.5 hours, normal do you think?

Also, Ladies what's your experience with such a product?

Thanks

Martin

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Hi

I haven't tried that particular one, but I would think that an hour and a half is normal.

From a women's perspective it numbed me too which wasn't great, but not much can be done about that :)

sexyseeker [sign in to see picture]

I bought it and tried it and it's the best one i have used.

between 5 to ten sprays i done and went for far longer

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

If your OH says it's numbing her to you could use a condom to prevent this. Or give it chance to work, then rinse it off; I'm not sure if this would reduce the effectiveness of the spry as I haven't tried this. But it may be worth a try.

You say "as age takes over" is it that you don't last very long, i.e. premature ejaculation, for which the delay sprays are for. Or that you can't keep hard for long; as it's usually this which is a problem as men age. If it is this, then a delay spray will make it worse, as the loss of stimulation will reduce the ability to get hard, and stay hard.

Have you thought of trying cock rings, as an alternative to delay sprays. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/cock-rings/

These help with both PE, and reduced erection problems.

Cumtogether [sign in to see picture]

Hi again and thanks for your thoughts, erections not a problem at all, lasting is a problem these days. After about 6/7 minutes it's all over unless I take a break hence the "as age takes over" comment.

AJ82 [sign in to see picture]

I bought that exact same spray a while ago and it's great.

The wife has only had two intercourse induced orgasms and it's something I wanted to change, but alas I never last long enough to get her there. The directions suggest using only a few blasts, but as another mentioned I tend to go a little over board with it.

It really desensitises you to the point you can maintain an erection and enjoy enough sensation that she isn't just bouncing around on your crotch. The only downside we noticed was that if she should proceed to give me oral, her tongue tends to go numb....

Neither the instructions on the packet or on the site mention if it is safe to be ingested, or if it should be paired with a condom. But we haven't noticed any bad side effects, it's expensive so we use it sparingly.

Get it, it really is worth it.

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Have a read at these threads, they maybe something in there that you can use to help you. I think you would be more successful if you try several things together.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1663379-extreme-premature-ejaculation/

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1556873-delaying-ejaculation-help/

Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

He uses this and thinks it's great, we have a review posted dated December 2017.

The effect does last a while, which is good if you are doing more than one session.

sexyseeker [sign in to see picture]

I used it thanks to Peakcouple's recommendation. It's great. put it on after your partner finishes giving you a BJ and and I had intercourse and went back down on my OH to get a numb tounge lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.