1. Those Secret Signs - Nudge, nudge! Wink, wink!

Ragnar Lodbrok [sign in to see picture]

Do any of you lovely people have a secret sign, signal or cue that you, or your partner use in public places/company to inform them of your desire for sex - other than anything verbally direct?

I was wondering if anyone has a personal signal that is only known to you and your partner. It might be a physical cue that is discrete and none too obvious to anybody in earshot. Or it could be a verbal cue that is none too obvious to the company you are in.

What cues do you use to initiate sex that are not directly related to sex act itself?

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

Well my hubby has like a gesture wich combines a discreet wink and a a little shoulder nudge. The thing is that I know what he's thinking and suggesting, but I can't help but burst out laughing. I find it so comical that later on, when we're about to get down to it, he can't do anything that reminds me of that or I'll lose control and laugh so much which can seriously spoil our fun.

LuSB. That’s just how it should be! It’s all about the fun and the sharing of it!

My signal is something similar - a combined gesture of a sly wink and a sideways motion of the head, which gets a similar reaction to the one you describe in your post. My wife always reminds me that she thinks it none to subtle. Obviously a “man thing”!!

Aims85 [sign in to see picture]

All it takes is eye contact between my hubby and I, a long gaze and we know 😂

VR [sign in to see picture]

Eye contact and a touch of my earlobe and he knows it's time to go...

Aims85 / VR, so romantic!
    Isn’t it one of life’s wonders how much we can discern what is in the mind of the one we love from simply gazing into their eyes?
    It must be a true sign of just how much you know, and love, your partner to have this level of intuitive thinking.
    “That look” coupled by a lightning quick raise of an eyebrow, is enough for us to realize what is on our minds ; )
    Signs and wonders indeed.!!

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

Yes, for me, it's all about the eyes. I can see everything from his eyes.

As for him, he can read me like a book, and he won't tell me how he knows. He just does, not just about sex but all sorts of things.

I read recently that some couples wear a certain item of clothing, or jewelry (something subtle and non-overt item) to signify their thoughts and feelings about the initiation of sex.
    Similarly, couples who enjoy BDSM will sometimes wear an item to subtly signal to their partners the role they are assuming
    (eg Dom / Sub). This then acts as a “trigger” for the other partner to assume the opposite role for the duration of the occasion / scene.
    For example, the wife comes downstairs on hearing her husband return from work. He notices that she is wearing “those” shoes! He immediately realizes that she has assumed the dom role and he must obey her wishes immediately.
    I suppose this could be used outside of the BDSM scenario to signal a partners’ desires.

Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

We have a particular gesture - not too obvious - that we use in swinger clubs if we get talking to another couple in the bar and one (or both) of us doesn't fancy playing with them. We both then know to turn the conversation away from sex or make some excuse if they suggest it.

Guy14357 [sign in to see picture]

I leave a little not for my wife, sometimes with instructions other times suggestive words. I leave in her bag, on her pillow wherever she’s most likely to find it. It works especially well when she finds it after leaving the house it gives her a whole day to imagine what’s going to happen. They tend to be the more fun evenings.

Guy14357 [sign in to see picture]

Well more fun than others anyway

Peakcouple wrote:

We have a particular gesture - not too obvious - that we use in swinger clubs if we get talking to another couple in the bar and one (or both) of us doesn't fancy playing with them. We both then know to turn the conversation away from sex or make some excuse if they suggest it.

Guy14357 wrote:

I leave a little not for my wife, sometimes with instructions other times suggestive words. I leave in her bag, on her pillow wherever she’s most likely to find it. It works especially well when she finds it after leaving the house it gives her a whole day to imagine what’s going to happen. They tend to be the more fun evenings.

Peakcouple

I’m wondering whether the opposite might be something you use when you visit swinger clubs where might have other discreet, or secret trigger words/phrases, or gestures you use if either, or both of you like the opposite party?

Sorry if all of this sounds so very Masonic, or Freemasony

Guy14357

This sounds an excellent idea! I think that, as a recipient, having a whole day to ponder on the meaning of the cryptic clue/code word, creates a frisson of excitement and expectation as a prelude to a romantic evening. I think that Mrs L and myself will definitely be giving this idea a whirl!

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

No usually a smacked behind. He doesn't care where or when 😂

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.