1. Chat up line

Knight1119 [sign in to see picture]

I never found It easy meeting ladies for the first time, I just tried to make polite conversation.

Weeradge [sign in to see picture]

That's what it's all about , Knight .
    I find it very easy these days to talk to women , mainly , I guess ,because I'm happily married and not looking to "pull" (God ,is that a tacky word ,or what ? )

When talking to a lady , I'd suggest the following
    Never say anything ,that you would not want repeated to your mother !

One useful "tip " when meeting for a first date is (and , ladies , please look away , this is just between us fellas !!!) . Try to ...ahem .... have some relief before you leave . Sounds daft ,but that way you won't be thinking about sex . You can concentrate on great conversation . Don't even mention sex , unless she does .
    It's a simple fact ,that in the dating game ,women make the rules ,and hold all the cards , we just got to play along as best we can

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

Chat-up lines rarely work, don't they? For the reason that, in my opinion, they are not original. The only way it's just going for it, have a lovely smile and eye contact and a good sense of humour. A silly chat-up line delivered with confidence and in not a too serious way, has a good chance of work. In my experience, a lot of ladies, including myself, do like a guy that makes them laugh, which is always a good ice breaker.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.