• Casual sexual acts..

wenchiepie [sign in to see picture]

my OH always takes me bending over to get something as an excuse to cop a feel hehe he tried while i was making gravy the other day, didn't end too well lol accidently burnt myself, see these random sexual acts have risks!

toxycat [sign in to see picture]

I love to cheekily flash my ass to my other half.....or tease him when im walking around in my underware....we always have impromtu fiddles with each other as well.....he'll come up behind me in the kitchen and start rubbing at my clit through my pants.........hard to concentrate after that.........he did that once and pulled my pants down...pushed me forward over the kitchen worktop.......and fuked me..............u just cant beat those sort of suprises!!!!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Hella Rouge (LH) wrote:

I'm notorious for wanking in between tasks.

Can we now call you the Notorious P.I.V? (I know a quick shuffle isn't PIV but it has a good ring to it I think).

Jonno [sign in to see picture]

Hella Rouge (LH) wrote:

With a tag like that, I'm likely to get into a lot of trouble, WandA.

Imagine booty calling mid house work....

"Hi, um, would you like to come over and fuck me? It's just that I've finished washing the dishes and I'm quite pleased with myself so I was going to have a wank.

But I have to take the rubbish out now and if I'm this bored when I do it, I'll end up at the pub. I thought it would be proactive to take out the rubbish, have sex and then do the vacuuming. What do you say?"

What a way to make a guy feel wanted!

lol, is it bad that I'd answer to this?

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Even with the nickname Notorious P.I.V?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.