£1.49 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Never satisfied

Smurfette21 [sign in to see picture]

I can have several orgasms during sex with the use of toys but I'm finding that the more I have the more I want & I never seem to feel satisfied it's almost like an addiction. Does anyone else find this & how do you get to that satisfied feeling?

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

Hi Smurfette,are you sure you aren’t looking for something else or some form of balance due to stressors, not just orgasms?

I often find that I need a lot more orgasms when I’m overly stressed, it’s a trigger I look out for.

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

Mr Pheebs wrote:

Hi Smurfette,are you sure you aren’t looking for something else or some form of balance due to stressors, not just orgasms?

I often find that I need a lot more orgasms when I’m overly stressed, it’s a trigger I look out for.

I agree with this, if I find that it's taking longer to orgasm, it's not as good or that I need more it's usually a sign that something else is not right and that it's not actually an orgasm that I needed or was looking for.

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Alternatively, try abstaining for a while, maybe 2 weeks, and see if that helps your satisfaction levels when the 2 weeks is over.

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

Alternatively, try abstaining for a while, maybe 2 weeks, and see if that helps your satisfaction levels when the 2 weeks is over.

That works for me. Sometimes when I go on a binge, like playing solo all the time and craving more and more orgasms, things get to a "normal" level (I mean what's I know it a healthy and satisfying way to get pleasure) after a short abstinence. It's more like giving your head time to find if something is stressing you out and what it is.

Smurfette21 [sign in to see picture]

I am fairly stressed so this could be a factor. Not sure could abstain for 2weeks though!! 😂

NibbleNob [sign in to see picture]

Two weeks!!!! That sounds like torture.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.