• What jobs do we all do on here

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

Oooooh, just though.... ive changed from being just a house keeper and mother of two and added an Avon lady and part time mature student! Go me =D

Oooooh, just though.... ive changed from being just a house keeper and mother of two and added an Avon lady and part time mature student! Go me =D

Oh dear I am soooooo sorry for the repeat posting..... LH came up with all these illegal transaction codes and well this is what happened =S

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Malteser81 wrote:

Oh dear I am soooooo sorry for the repeat posting..... LH came up with all these illegal transaction codes and well this is what happened =S

Lol Malt That good it was posted 10 times. Well done for the avon lady and student, your a very busy lady What are you studying?

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

Lol Malt That good it was posted 10 times. Well done for the avon lady and student, your a very busy lady What are you studying?

To be a teaching assistant =)

Malteser81 wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

Thats a perfect job for you Malt! Keep us updated

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

Malteser81 wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

Ooh whats your course called malt?

VW x

Vampyrewillow wrote:

VW x

Called...... ergggg didnt kknow they came with nemes =S

I'm starting with level 2 as ive already had kids and apparently that means I have experiance lol.

Was supposed to have been to two classes so far but due to babysitter being on holiday the first monday and then my littlest having a horrendous tummy bug the monday just gone, officially my fist lesson will be this monday.

Tbh i'm not entirly sure what it envolves but I know I already have 2 lessons work to catch up on =S

Malteser81 wrote:

Vampyrewillow wrote:

VW x

I'm starting with level 2 as ive already had kids and apparently that means I have experiance lol.

Was supposed to have been to two classes so far but due to babysitter being on holiday the first monday and then my littlest having a horrendous tummy bug the monday just gone, officially my fist lesson will be this monday.

Tbh i'm not entirly sure what it envolves but I know I already have 2 lessons work to catch up on =S

Well anyone with kids will have experience.

2 weeks isnt bad, you'll catch up in no time. Let us know how it goes on monday.

Is your youngest ok now?

Malteser81 wrote:

Vampyrewillow wrote:

VW x

Haha, i started on level 3 and didn't have any experience so dunno what thats all about! haha

you'll catch up easy, its never that difficult in the beginning!

I'm on the CACHE level 3 Diploma in childcare and education, its a good course but you have to work with babies and toddlers as well whereas i just want to work in schools!

VW x

Vampyrewillow wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

Vampyrewillow wrote:

VW x

Haha, i started on level 3 and didn't have any experience so dunno what thats all about! haha

you'll catch up easy, its never that difficult in the beginning!

I'm on the CACHE level 3 Diploma in childcare and education, its a good course but you have to work with babies and toddlers as well whereas i just want to work in schools!

VW x

hmmmmm, maybe its diff here as I just need and have in my local primary a day a week to go in and train. U know the more I think the more I know im going into this blind lol. Cant be THAT hard can it? It's been about 9 years since ive worked and 12 since I was in school =S

Haha thats just for teaching assistant then, i have a 2 year course, level 3 and it qualifies me to be a nursery nurse, play worker teaching assistant, nanny, childminder and many other jobs its more broad, i do a week in placement and a week in college!

the only thing i find difficult is the assignments because i find it hard to put things into words! i know what i want to say but can't get it out, its quite easy to get the idea though!

i'm sure you will do fine, most things will come easy to you especially having your own children!

what age range is it you're looking to work with? my favourite is the 3-4's it's heaven!

VW x

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Congratulations Malt!

You're obviously excited with the multiple posts.

YesChef [sign in to see picture]

headsouth wrote:

Not a real chef?! good god, what is the world coming to with such deceptions?!

Not a real chef, no... seems a bit too much like hard work ;)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.