• What jobs do we all do on here

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

Im a domestic godess, looking after 4 children under 9, a dog, cat, rabbit and a rather difficult species....my OH ;D

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Puppies77 wrote:

Im a domestic godess, looking after 4 children under 9, a dog, cat, rabbit and a rather difficult species....my OH ;D

Hardest job on here upto now girl! Hats off to ya ;-)

SG69 x

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

Lol. Mum at one point had 4 under 8's (eldest had just turned 7) and 3 cats. Don't know how you do it! Seems impossible for mere mortals!

MzBee [sign in to see picture]

In an office. Doing accounty type stuff

skrammd [sign in to see picture]

Customer Advisor in Main Dealer Service Department.

poppy904 [sign in to see picture]

BumLovingCriminal wrote:

Thanks for the welcome TB and SG69 - My OH calls me about a million bum-related nicknames, Bum Lovin' Criminal just being one of them and is probably the funniest

i have to admit, it is a great username!! x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

SG69 x

im with you on that. alot of people say they respect me for working full time whilst being a single mum. but in reality, i think its easier to pay someone else to look after her for a few hours a day!! work is a nice rest from a child/children. x

poppy904 wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

SG69 x

im with you on that. alot of people say they respect me for working full time whilst being a single mum. but in reality, i think its easier to pay someone else to look after her for a few hours a day!! work is a nice rest from a child/children. x

god, that sounds horrible, doesnt it? working to get away from my child for a bit!! i also do it for the money!! x

MzBee [sign in to see picture]

Poppy I'm the same. I loved the early years I had with my little one, but as soon as he hit school, I hit work. I was going stark staring mad. Saying that had a bunch of time off last year with an injury and loved every second of it. And I really didn't want to go back to work - if I could have afforded to jack it all in, I think I would have.

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

poppy904 wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

SG69 x

god, that sounds horrible, doesnt it? working to get away from my child for a bit!! i also do it for the money!! x

Thanks guys, it is a hard job as any mums know on her. I don't know how you cope on ya own poppy. My Hubby is great and i know im very lucky.

...Oh and no it dont sound horriable wanting th work. i spend all you waking and sometimes sleepin thime we'll be all walking round talking like a telly tubby

Which i think is what my spelling is like :S I better go to bed now lol x

Puppies77 wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

SG69 x

Thanks guys, it is a hard job as any mums know on her. I don't know how you cope on ya own poppy. My Hubby is great and i know im very lucky.

...Oh and no it dont sound horriable wanting th work. i spend all you waking and sometimes sleepin thime we'll be all walking round talking like a telly tubby

Which i think is what my spelling is like :S I better go to bed now lol x

i only cope because i have a very supportive family. and although i dont get a penny off her dad, the lazy unemployed computer-game obsessed idiot acts as a free babysitter when im desperate. x

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Respect Poppy! You're providing for your daughter. Get the Child Support onto her father. Pisses me off that shit! My kids are my life. When i split from my ex psychopath I made sure I saw my kids every day no matter where they moved to as my ex crank was dodging debts. My daughter who's 18 in aug lives with me now for the last 6 years and my lad will no doubt move in at some stage. I'd love the job of finding absent fathers and making them pay up! Apologies for rant but it's something i'm passionate about. Anyhow, all mothers are fucking fantastic! I'd stick you all on a podium anyday. SG69 x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Respect Poppy! You're providing for your daughter. Get the Child Support onto her father. Pisses me off that shit! My kids are my life. When i split from my ex psychopath I made sure I saw my kids every day no matter where they moved to as my ex crank was dodging debts. My daughter who's 18 in aug lives with me now for the last 6 years and my lad will no doubt move in at some stage. I'd love the job of finding absent fathers and making them pay up! Apologies for rant but it's something i'm passionate about. Anyhow, all mothers are fucking fantastic! I'd stick you all on a podium anyday. SG69 x

haha. he doesnt work, so i would only get a fiver a week, so not worth it. and i know that if i did that all he would do is dig his heels in and not help me out when my childminder cant work, etc. more hassle than i can me bothered with. he has met someone new now, so im hoping she will give him a kick up the arse and make him get a job. x

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

Hopefully. if she does succeed it becomes worth pursueing.

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Nice to see a man so passionate about a role which so often these is scorned or disregarded as inferior to full time work (mum's, not unemployed arses. I do not imply here that being unemployed makes one a colloquial arse either, but for those who are selfishly and needlessly idle)

Both of my parents contributed equally to raising me, in different ways, and I count myself very fortunate; the latest statistics suggest 1 in 4 kids are now living in single parent families, the vast majority of which are women. Personally I think that good male role models are important (my hubby is currently one for a friend's wee boy, who's absent father is an utter waste of space. When visiting alone I am simply not good enough lol).

Being a parent seems to be the hardest, most rewarding and most punishing job on the planet and most are amazing. Unfortunately though, I have to disagree with your statement that all mothers are f**king fantastic, having seen several that were everything a mum should not be. Fortunately the vast majority ARE fantastic.

Sorry for the rant/ essay

Rowan wrote:

Hopefully. if she does succeed it becomes worth pursueing.

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Nice to see a man so passionate about a role which so often these is scorned or disregarded as inferior to full time work (mum's, not unemployed arses. I do not imply here that being unemployed makes one a colloquial arse either, but for those who are selfishly and needlessly idle)

Both of my parents contributed equally to raising me, in different ways, and I count myself very fortunate; the latest statistics suggest 1 in 4 kids are now living in single parent families, the vast majority of which are women. Personally I think that good male role models are important (my hubby is currently one for a friend's wee boy, who's absent father is an utter waste of space. When visiting alone I am simply not good enough lol).

Being a parent seems to be the hardest, most rewarding and most punishing job on the planet and most are amazing. Unfortunately though, I have to disagree with your statement that all mothers are f**king fantastic, having seen several that were everything a mum should not be. Fortunately the vast majority ARE fantastic.

Sorry for the rant/ essay

no, you have made some good points

would you also belive that my ex was going to try and get lucy off me in court by saying that he should have custody because i work full time and he doesnt work at all so he can spend more time with her??? his solicitor told him not to bother as he would just get laughed at!!

i went in without a solicitor (as i didnt qualify for legal aid, apparently food and nappies dont count as an expense) and still won the custody battle with zero legal knowledge, cos his solicitor told him to back down and accept whatever i offered him (which was every saturday and sunday, so better than most dads get) x

Cara Sutra [sign in to see picture]

Bumping this for the newbies and also to say I was recently asked my occupation... didnt know how to respond!

I guess Im a 'housewife' or 'self employed'

• Mummy
    • Partner
    • Housewife/Home Technician
    • Lesbian lover
    • Dominatrix/Mistress
    • Sex toy tester
    • Blogger
    • Networker
    • Researcher
    • Accountant
    • Chef
    • Media Darling

Hehehehe

so come on newbies and anyone who hasn't commented... what do you do? Either secularly/to make some pennies? xxx

tronic [sign in to see picture]

Seeing as I am a newbie :

I am an artist.

I'm off work at the moment though due to some issues and I think it's possibly harder work, and we don't even have kids, just a menagerie of beasts to tend to!

Cara Sutra [sign in to see picture]

tronic wrote:

Seeing as I am a newbie :

I am an artist.

I'm off work at the moment though due to some issues and I think it's possibly harder work, and we don't even have kids, just a menagerie of beasts to tend to!

I am WAY too horny. Just read that as 'a menagerie of breasts' !

tronic [sign in to see picture]

Heh, heh - Now that wouldn't be difficult to tend to now, would it? ;-)

I certainly wouldn't be complaining about it anyway! :D

sexperiment [sign in to see picture]

I'm a rural chartered surveyor, so get to spend the day walking around the countryside when the weather is good and do paper work in the office when it is raining - Perfect! OK so there is a bit more to it than that .

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.