• What jobs do we all do on here

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

Aww thanks, I do love it! Soo glad now I didn't quit my training when I wanted to.

Lol we're not gorgeous and sexy once we've put the uniform on, tied hair back, minimal make up, no jewellry...lol bloody uniform policy! Arghh! x

JayGee [sign in to see picture]

OMG - how long have we got LOL?

For 7 years I worked with people with learning disabilities to gain themselves work experience - I mostly worked with young people out of school but also with older people and those with additional needs. A combination of really shitty health a growing disillusionment with the care sector saw me stop working in 2008. Since then, I have worked volunteered with the RSPB as an education assistant and then as a learning support assistant at our local primary school, working with kids with dyslexia. But my health keeps taking nosedives, so I had to give that up.

In the past I have been a music critic on a community newpaper, a company director twice in workers' co-ops (in a wholefood warehouse and a vegan cafe), a cinema usherette and a hairdresser.

Now, I work as and when unpaid for my OH, doing the accounts, paperwork etc. for his joinery business. I am also trying to get back into writing again, both erotica and comedy.

SG - wow - R&D chemist - very geek-sexy

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Ooooh, why have I never seen this thread before

I'm a second year university student studying physiology at the University of Liverpool - not a clue what I'm doing with that after I graduate though!

I also work as a waitress in a curry house and before that worked for 3 years as a waitress (and head waitress) at a different restaurant which I had been doing since I turned 15. I've also done some unpaid work in a hair salon and a primary school.

Now I'm going to read back through this thread and look at what jobs all the lovely OAers do for a living!

Ax

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

I am currently a biomedical science undergraduate but hopefully will be going into full time research when I finish my degree!

xxKPxx

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Why I don't know but as I read cinema usherette JG my poor little woolen warmed encapsulated cock was instantaneously pumped up ready to go! Wow- usherette uniform :-) Hmmm. . . You and me girl. . Back row! :-p SG69 x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Why I don't know but as I read cinema usherette JG my poor little woolen warmed encapsulated cock was instantaneously pumped up ready to go! Wow- usherette uniform :-) Hmmm. . . You and me girl. . Back row! :-p SG69 x

You don't know why? Because you are seeing me in a short skirt and stockings, tearing your ticket then leaning my ample bosom over you and offering to lick your Mivvi!

LOL in reality it was a horrendous uniform - white shirt, grey skirt and jacket, all with thin red stripes, an awful tie - eugh! "Albatross"!

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Albatross! No1 on the day i was born, fleetwood mac. I'll suck your funny feet whilst you lick my mivvi :-p SG69 x

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Hahahahaha I'll take an albatross on a stick if your offering!

I was a cinema usherette too JG! I miss that job...all the free films, popcorn and ice cream!

xxKPxx

DrunkenLullaby_x [sign in to see picture]

sexynurse09 wrote:

I'm a coronary care nurse.

Any other nurses out there? xx

I'm training to be a Psychatric Nurse =)

Hopefully this time next year I will be a Forensic Psychiatric Nurse =D

KittyPurry wrote:

Hahahahaha I'll take an albatross on a stick if your offering!

I was a cinema usherette too JG! I miss that job...all the free films, popcorn and ice cream!

xxKPxx

There are only so many times a person can see "Three Men And A Baby" and stay sane! I nearly chucked out Eamonn Holmes for being too pissed.

AnalLover [sign in to see picture]

My degree was in straight mechanical engineering but all my working life I've spent in the automotive sector and loved it... I guess you could say I'm a bit of a petrolhead. After just over 5 months of unemployment earlier this year I'm now working for the Blue Oval!

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

im a second year student studying law BA hons.

i want to go into somehting international like trading, eu or UN law so it means a postgraduate degree ad then possibly studying.

ive never had a paid job because of my health, i wouldnt manage studying and working at the same time. i havehowever volunteered with girlguiding helping out at brownies and also worked in the catering tents at archery competitions and village hall do's

mimiaow [sign in to see picture]

I'm a final year classics and archaeology student; not really a job, considering how much work I actually do here, but we'll leave it at that. :)

I have a couple of odd part time jobs both here and back 'home', but will be going full time next year (ah, but staying on as a postgrad at the same time - can't be a full time adult quite yet!).

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

DrunkenLullaby_x wrote:

sexynurse09 wrote:

I'm training to be a Psychatric Nurse =)

Hopefully this time next year I will be a Forensic Psychiatric Nurse =D

Ooh now that sounds interesting! Good luck xx

sexy dad [sign in to see picture]

im a mechanic and run my dads garage

Cara Sutra [sign in to see picture]

I used to work in expatriate banking as a portfolio manager.

Now Im a Mummy to my son and also do work as a Domme in the fetish/BDSM scene.

My partner is a HGV mechanic, will be Master technician level by this time next year [ooh-er missus] so at the moment he is either at work, doing overtime for more pennies, or training! I dont see enough of him :( booo

eljay [sign in to see picture]

sexynurse09 wrote:

I did my general nurse training 78/81. Then got married - was a hands on farmer (cattle) till 4 years ago, now work in food preparation and retail. (OH is in a 'public position' - not allowed to say any more )

hornyteen [sign in to see picture]

Im customers services for a mobile phone company...also deal with collections and technical issues for no extra pay.

I do plan on going to university when Im older about 24 or 26 and doing social work.

Dream job would be social worker for the PBNI. (Probation Board for Nothern Ireland)

hornyteen [sign in to see picture]

Forgot to say no sexy people :( Plus I work with my ex and his sister is my boss, so the christmas party should be fun (!?) lol.

Little Lady [sign in to see picture]

I don't have a job, but I'm a student learning to become a writer for books, playwrights and journalism. ;)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.