99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Watching and being watched.

NibbleNob [sign in to see picture]

Oops I got deleted. Apologies if I broke any rules or offended anyone in trying to be witty. The salient point was perhaps you could start with a round up of previous escapades Mira, I’m sure it would be an interesting read.

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

Hi NibbleNob,

No idea why you got deleted, and it seemed OK to me. Still, yes I was planning to start with previous escapades. Hopefully, the first articles of the blog will be up at the weekend. :-)

Hi Mira

Glad I hadn’t offended you. Very much looking forward to the weekend now then, be watching for a link 😁

SapphireAndSteel [sign in to see picture]

Ant.........tici...........pation.

Much ?

Heheh. Im not into blogs really but this one needs to be read. Can’t wait. Thank you.

Eek. No pressure then! I hope it doesn't disappoint you when it arrives.

Not long now.

Richzo [sign in to see picture]

Would love for someone to catch me and mrs or find a couple at it !!

Love Stud Too [sign in to see picture]

One of my first girlfriends used to like outdoor sex in the summer. We used to go down by our local canal. More romantic than it sounds. We were getting down to it when another couple appeared on the other side of the canal. We saw each other and carried on with what we were doing. It was the greatest turn on experienced. Two couples having sex, trying to out do each other until we both orgasmed. Then we had seconds. We only did this once but it has stated with me since. I would love to experience a double coupling again. Don't suppose it will happen as spontaneously as that summer night!

That sounds divine LST.

Anyway, for those interested, my blog is up. 2 articles - one about this thread and one about other sexy stuff. If you read it, I hope you like it and aren't disappointed. Address is in my public profile.

Can’t read it at the moment but looking forward to doing so later. Thanks for sharing Mira.

MGB93 [sign in to see picture]

Huge applause KinkyMira, your blog post was a hell of read! Would love to try something like that myself but no idea how to go about it haha. Thank you for sharing the link :)

Thank you MGB93. Glad you enjoyed it. There will be more over the next few weeks. :-)

Loved reading your "Watched and being watched" post Mira, sounded like quite a night. Did everyone cope ok with getting naked and fucking in front of friends ok? It sounds like Nikki was really up for it but what about the boys, no anxiety issues of being seen naked and hard and performing in front of a friend?

Hello NibbleNob, yes, we didn't have any anxiety issues at all luckily. Firstly, boy was Nikki up for it, and we had no problems in being together. Like a lot of ladies, we strip off in front of each other to change clothes etc all the time, and we knew what was planned and that got us going. Secondly, the activities weren't as random as it may look. We were concerned whether the blokes would be able to get hard, so we picked a ladies activity first that we knew would really excite and get them going. Both blokes have shagged in outside locations where they might be seen before, so we knew there wasn't a general terror, both are confident and capable shaggers and they were both really up for it, so we had to see what happened.

Glad you enjoyed the write-up. More soon (when life allows me to finish writing it!)

I see you have been busy writing up your stories of naughty Nikki and lusty Laura, thanks again for sharing.

SapphireAndSteel [sign in to see picture]

Wow. I really hope anyone who contributed or followed this thread gets a chance to read the exploits of KinkyMira and her fabulously horny friends.

A very sexy read and very well written.

Thank you KinkyMira.

Thanks SAS. Glad you like it.

Not had much time to write this week, but the next post is coming in a few days. I've found that it takes a while to get the posts right. The first draft is fairly quick, but editing and tweaking until I'm happy with it takes a surprising amount of time. The interruptions to writing because I get horny doesn't really help matters I'm thoroughly enjoying writing them though.

Saphira [sign in to see picture]

I love being watched.

In regard to the above comments about police turning up, that did happen with me and an ex. We weren't even dogging per say. Just pulled up into a quiet area on the way home. This was in the middle of the night, in the middle of nowhere.

So we're going at it stark bollock and out of nowhere this police car pulls up next to us........... and proceed to watch us rather than stop us.

Cacked myself when they pulled up as I'd loose my job over that, but nope they sat and watched.

Had me in fits of laughter afterwards.

latex_lover [sign in to see picture]

KinkyMira wrote:

That sounds divine LST.

Anyway, for those interested, my blog is up. 2 articles - one about this thread and one about other sexy stuff. If you read it, I hope you like it and aren't disappointed. Address is in my public profile.

I've read your blog Kinky Mira! Let's say it got me "hot under the collar" and being watched certainly sounds like a load of fun!
    Tatlock [sign in to see picture]

It was a pure accident and it happened some years ago while on holiday. We were in Spain in Magaluf. The hotel had open balconies and we were on the 7th floor with a companion block opposite.One morning we were feeling amorous and started lovemaking on our balcony. As I looked up and saw a peeping tom on the balcony of the flats opposite. He must have been on the 10th floor because he could see down onto our balcony.

My initial reaction was to tell him to fxxx off but then I thought it was strangely exciting. My partner never saw him and didn't realise she was being entered in front of a stranger. After we had finished there was a cheering sound from a small audience that had gathered at the invite of the original viewer. My partner was shocked but later quite stimulated by the thought. We were in our 20's, so it was a few years ago but we often mention it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.