1. Watching and being watched.

hampshirecouple [sign in to see picture]

We have been watched at a dogging site in Surrey a few times which was very sexy, we only put on show, doors locked and windows up. Also we have played lots at Cap D'Agde naturist resort where its going on all around you on the beach, great fun and very very sexy both as exhibitionist and voyeur

SapphireAndSteel [sign in to see picture]

Hey MrGoodGuy. Sounds like you need to revisit where you left off. Maybe try a different place next time. Remember what boss lady says, goes. Good luck.

Defiant Deviant [sign in to see picture]

Wow guys I've certainly had a lot of insight and intrigue from this thread ๐Ÿ˜. It's not always been a fantasy of mine, but I love the idea of it. I'm quite a self conscious person since putting a fair bit of weight back on (I'm fine with my OH). I'd like to think that everyone at a swingers club or known venue are open minded to a bit of wobbly fat bits but the idea of it being my wobbly fat bits on show is what would hold me back from such events. In any case my husband is a little more shy than me so I'm not even sure I could openly admit to him that it would be a massive turn on for me ๐Ÿ˜‚. I've loves reading this thread though, envious much ๐Ÿ˜‚. Thank u for sharing, it is now definitely something I'll aim to work on my co confidence for ๐Ÿ˜

curiousgk [sign in to see picture]

Hi, this sounds amazing and just what we would love to try. We often chat about exploring this way and always ends up in a really nice horny bit of love making x

Hey Hampshire Couple. Now that sounds horny. Locked car doors = safe. Good plan. Hope you enjoyed putting on a show and the audience was โ€˜appreciativeโ€™. Thank you x

Defiant deviant. Itโ€™s a great thread, Iโ€™m loving the responses and Iโ€™m glad everyone is gleaning something from it. None of us are perfect. If we waited until we were entirely happy with ourselves, nothing would get done, rude n saucy or otherwise.

Get to it.

Go on.

Chop chop ๐Ÿ˜ x

Curiousgk. First of all welcome aboard. Honoured that you have chosen my humble little pervy thread to post your first comment on. Thank you. Some wonderful tales here eh ? Hopefully youโ€™ll come to some arrangement to fulfil your fantasy.

Then come tell us all about it ๐Ÿ˜ x

Northern lights [sign in to see picture]

Being watched has been on our list of things to do though we havent figured out the "how" yet. This thread (excellent by the way) might just have triggered a few ideas......

Hi Northern lights. Glad the thread has triggered a spark for you guys. Be sure to let us know how you get on x

big_mike [sign in to see picture]

Love the thread!

I just started another one before seeing this. I am now very much single and I've always been curious to watch another couple. Even film if they wanted it. But if not just sat watching them enjoy each other.

I'm not sure I'd enjoy dogging. I imagine it being mainly dirty blokes and only the occasional couple turning up.

Would prefer a genuine couple at their home or a hotel :) x

Michael777 [sign in to see picture]

Ever thought of trying a swingers club. There are nights when single guys can attend at most. Some couple just go to be watched. No pictures or filming will be allowed though. You may even get more than just a look!

Hi Michael

I had no idea single guys could attend to be honest! Haha yeah I wouldn't expect to take photos in there!

Thank you I'll certainly look into it :)

Are there good websites with details of when/where etc?

Michael777 [sign in to see picture]

big_mike wrote:

Are there good websites with details of when/where etc?

The Fabswingers site is perfect. There's a tab to click for clubs. That will give information plus good reviews and a link to the individual club website.
    Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

Michael777 wrote:

Ever thought of trying a swingers club. There are nights when single guys can attend at most. Some couple just go to be watched. No pictures or filming will be allowed though. You may even get more than just a look!

Most swinger clubs only have one night for couples, usually Saturday nights. Singles are allowed on other nights, with Friday nights being the one most single men go. Many couples and single women go on Friday nights just for this reason.

Be warned though, you can't just turn up and expect to get in, whether you are a couple or a single. You need to contact them first and request membership. Agree Fabswingers has a great club section, with up-to-date reviews.

Cameras and mobile phones are not allowed officially but most women carry 'shag bags' with condoms and lube, and it has been known for some to bring in a small camera and use it in a lockable private room (when all involved have agreed beforehand to be photographed, of course). But if you're caught using a camera publicly you will be banned. Some continental swinger clubs have a resident photographer who will take professional pics, at a price, in private rooms, but this hasn't caught on in UK yet.

Hornychimp [sign in to see picture]

SapphireAndSteel wrote:

Wildflower - Woukd that be the โ€˜Oh officer is that a truncheon in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me ?โ€™ fantasy? ๐Ÿ˜ x

Ive caught loads of people over the years. Most times ive wanted to watch or join in!

Thank you for the info.

I'll get signed up soon! X

Glad to see the thread is still providing insight, information and downright pervy inspiration.

Just watch out for plod. Eh Hornychimp ?

๐Ÿ˜

Convallaria [sign in to see picture]

KinkyMira wrote:

SapphireAndSteel wrote:

Nibble on - A good question and delightfully answered by the saucy KinkyMira.

KinkyMira - I think most blokes would admit that the thought of seeing their ladies with other ladies is a massive turn on. It’s a good job it doesn’t work the other way ie. the ladies wanting to see us guys get it on ๐Ÿ˜ณ. I realise it’s not sexist and it’s just us blokes and the way we are programmed.

Can’t wait to hear how the next ‘Tupperware party’ goes. Please promise to give us a blow by blow account ( pun intended ). Thank you x

I like being saucy. :-)

When we had the discussion with our blokes about whether they would like to have the party, we did offer bloke-on-bloke as well as girl-on-girl, but unsurprisingly none of them were that interested on the bloke-on-bloke :-D

Yes SAS, I'll do my best to give as much of an account as I can whilst staying within the forum rules.

NibbleNob wrote:

Yep. And the best thing is naughty KinkyMira seems happy to indulge us. Do you think there’s a bit of a Dom inside her revelling in our anticipation...

Yes, I'm happy to indulge you as you put it, although I'm enjoying talking about it too, so I'm indulging me a bit as well. I do quite like the fact you guys are keen to listen to more, so I suppose I am revelling in it. I don't consider that to be dom though, just naughty. Of course, feel free to feel differently!

NibbleNob wrote:

KinkyMira - Lol to your comment about the owners of the cocks you enjoyed! I understand it is indeed the case that you can’t judge a bloke by the package he swings around before him. The little brains inside them have very strong powers which only true cock-masters can control.

As you can likely tell I’m most intrigued about your sessions with other ladies as I know it is something that Mrs NibbleNob really does want to try but never (as far as I know!) has been in the position to try. If it happened naturally I’m convinced she would be all over it, I’ve racked my brains how that sort of situation could be “engineered”. I know she has had the kinky chats about this with her friends as she has a reputation among them as most likely to have a girl on girl session.

I’d love to hear how your anticipated evening goes when it happens. As I’m sure would SapphireAndSteel to whom I apologise for butting in on his thread. Somehow I don’t think you are minding too much though ;)

No need to apologise about butting in. It's nice having people interested in what we are up to.

Yes, I have been shagged by some wonderful cocks attached to lousy people, and the odd lousy cock attached to a nice person. Luckily I have found a "true cock-master", who is both a fabulous man and an amazing shag and who, by some miracle, is totally in love with me and me with him. There isn't a lot I wouldn't do for him (shagging or otherwise), and I've already seen what he would do for me (he's changed my life completely).

Now, to the sessions with the other ladies. Having kinky chats with friends and having a reputation among them as most likely to have a girl on girl session is great news. You might be in with a chance to see your fantasy. I would suggest being cautious with engineering something though, as it could backfire. I guess how you proceed would depend on whether any of her friends would fancy a session with her. If they do, then perhaps there is a way forward. If she vocalises her fantasy enough, and she sees an opportunity with a willing friend, she might come round to it on her own. If she vocalises it to you, she might see how excited you get, and that may help her to make that step. So perhaps gentle encouragement may be the way forward, without being pushy.

Sorry to be teasing, but you guys are going to be so pleased when I write the session up. Sorry I can't reveal more of the plan now, but we are teasing our blokes too.

You should start a Blog Mira.
    Like a proper, legitimate fully detailed blog about your tupperware parties.

With full anonimity of course, but so you can indulge your love of sharing and peoples love of hearing about them.

NibbleNob [sign in to see picture]

Convallaria wrote:

With full anonimity of course, but so you can indulge your love of sharing and peoples love of hearing about them.

Another avid blog reader here Mira

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

NibbleNob wrote:

Convallaria wrote:

Another avid blog reader here Mira

When I wrote the line "I'll do my best to give as much of an account as I can whilst staying within the forum rules.", I did wonder about doing a blog, both about this and other longer form sexy stuff you can't do on here, and I've been drafting some stuff and playing with a platform etc. I know they aren't keen on stories and detail here (something about which I have no issue), but it is quite exciting writing things up in a longer form. I'm not the best writer in the world, but I'm sure I can get enough over to be exciting and worth reading.

So, if you lot would be interested, I would be tempted to launch it. I will (as an act of courtesy) ask the other party goers if they mind. I suspect they'll be fine with it, as it is somewhat anonymous.

Yay ! Good girl !

Where do we sign ?

Thank you for indulging us x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.