£1.59 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Watching and being watched.

NibbleNob [sign in to see picture]

Well KinkyMira if it helps you to relive the experience... Was this the first time you had been with another lady or were you already experienced? Do you get more of a thrill playing with another lady in front of your partner or from shagging him in front of the other couples.

Good luck with your planning with the other couples, be most interested to hear what you have planned!

Ragnar Lodbrok [sign in to see picture]

My wife is often turned on by her fantasy of being watched by others.
    She will often pretend we are being watched as we make love in the bedroom and becomes very excited and will tell me me that she is watching onlookers/voyeurs. It seems that she becomes increasingly “turned on” by this fantasy.
    We have never discussed visiting swinging clubs, or inviting other parties to join us, so I’m not sure whether this is something she would secretly like to become a reality.
    I must admit that I too get carried away and equally excited when she verbalises her fantasy during our love-making.

SapphireAndSteel [sign in to see picture]

Hello again Peakcouple. Interesting. Like the sound of the exhibitionistic and voyeur side of that. Although I’m not sure I’m ready for a full on ‘Tackle-out’ holiday 😝. Might need to lose a few pounds and hope the weather is consistently warm to avoid any ‘untoward shrinkage ‘

Thank you got the great info.

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

NibbleNob wrote:

Well KinkyMira if it helps you to relive the experience... Was this the first time you had been with another lady or were you already experienced? Do you get more of a thrill playing with another lady in front of your partner or from shagging him in front of the other couples.

Good luck with your planning with the other couples, be most interested to hear what you have planned!

Hello NibbleNob,

I was already a bit experienced from a good few years ago. I dabbled in ladies whilst I was at uni, but decided I loved cock too much, even though I wasn't necessarily keen on the men they were attached too :-D

I knew my husband would love watching me play with other women, and how hard his cock got proved I was right. Again though, this was a very safe environment, and so I could let myself go in safety.

As for which I got more of a thrill from, that's a hard question. Both were fantastic, but I think I got more of a thrill from shagging him in front of others. We'll definitely do some of both next time.

Speaking of next time, we are trying to rearrange some appointments so we can do our next party in a couple of weeks. I can't go into details, as at least one of the men is on here and we don't want them to find out what we have planned. Suffice it to say we are pushing things a little further than we did last time in a number of aspects.

Finally, I love the sound of Peakcouple's 'Libertine' camp sites. I think I'm going to research them, as I love the sound of people just shagging when and where they want.

Nibble on - A good question and delightfully answered by the saucy KinkyMira.

Ragnar - sounds very similar to us right now. You have to just thank your lucky stars for having sexy and sexually adventurous wives, wether the scenario ever leaves the bedroom or not. Just enjoy yourselves.

KinkyMira - I think most blokes would admit that the thought of seeing their ladies with other ladies is a massive turn on. It’s a good job it doesn’t work the other way ie. the ladies wanting to see us guys get it on 😳. I realise it’s not sexist and it’s just us blokes and the way we are programmed.

Can’t wait to hear how the next ‘Tupperware party’ goes. Please promise to give us a blow by blow account ( pun intended ). Thank you x

KinkyMira - Lol to your comment about the owners of the cocks you enjoyed! I understand it is indeed the case that you can’t judge a bloke by the package he swings around before him. The little brains inside them have very strong powers which only true cock-masters can control.

As you can likely tell I’m most intrigued about your sessions with other ladies as I know it is something that Mrs NibbleNob really does want to try but never (as far as I know!) has been in the position to try. If it happened naturally I’m convinced she would be all over it, I’ve racked my brains how that sort of situation could be “engineered”. I know she has had the kinky chats about this with her friends as she has a reputation among them as most likely to have a girl on girl session.

I’d love to hear how your anticipated evening goes when it happens. As I’m sure would SapphireAndSteel to whom I apologise for butting in on his thread. Somehow I don’t think you are minding too much though ;)

Heheh. Butt away Nibblenob. I’m keen to see how the ‘Tupperware parties’ work out too. We are both hanging on tenterhooks for the next instalment of this very horny British shagfest 😉

Yep. And the best thing is naughty KinkyMira seems happy to indulge us. Do you think there’s a bit of a Dom inside her revelling in our anticipation...

Surely that should read......

Antici.....................pation? 😉

Yes. Yesss. OMG Yessssssssssss. 😁

SapphireAndSteel wrote:

Nibble on - A good question and delightfully answered by the saucy KinkyMira.

KinkyMira - I think most blokes would admit that the thought of seeing their ladies with other ladies is a massive turn on. It’s a good job it doesn’t work the other way ie. the ladies wanting to see us guys get it on 😳. I realise it’s not sexist and it’s just us blokes and the way we are programmed.

Can’t wait to hear how the next ‘Tupperware party’ goes. Please promise to give us a blow by blow account ( pun intended ). Thank you x

I like being saucy. :-)

When we had the discussion with our blokes about whether they would like to have the party, we did offer bloke-on-bloke as well as girl-on-girl, but unsurprisingly none of them were that interested on the bloke-on-bloke :-D

Yes SAS, I'll do my best to give as much of an account as I can whilst staying within the forum rules.

NibbleNob wrote:

Yep. And the best thing is naughty KinkyMira seems happy to indulge us. Do you think there’s a bit of a Dom inside her revelling in our anticipation...

Yes, I'm happy to indulge you as you put it, although I'm enjoying talking about it too, so I'm indulging me a bit as well. I do quite like the fact you guys are keen to listen to more, so I suppose I am revelling in it. I don't consider that to be dom though, just naughty. Of course, feel free to feel differently!

NibbleNob wrote:

KinkyMira - Lol to your comment about the owners of the cocks you enjoyed! I understand it is indeed the case that you can’t judge a bloke by the package he swings around before him. The little brains inside them have very strong powers which only true cock-masters can control.

As you can likely tell I’m most intrigued about your sessions with other ladies as I know it is something that Mrs NibbleNob really does want to try but never (as far as I know!) has been in the position to try. If it happened naturally I’m convinced she would be all over it, I’ve racked my brains how that sort of situation could be “engineered”. I know she has had the kinky chats about this with her friends as she has a reputation among them as most likely to have a girl on girl session.

I’d love to hear how your anticipated evening goes when it happens. As I’m sure would SapphireAndSteel to whom I apologise for butting in on his thread. Somehow I don’t think you are minding too much though ;)

No need to apologise about butting in. It's nice having people interested in what we are up to.

Yes, I have been shagged by some wonderful cocks attached to lousy people, and the odd lousy cock attached to a nice person. Luckily I have found a "true cock-master", who is both a fabulous man and an amazing shag and who, by some miracle, is totally in love with me and me with him. There isn't a lot I wouldn't do for him (shagging or otherwise), and I've already seen what he would do for me (he's changed my life completely).

Now, to the sessions with the other ladies. Having kinky chats with friends and having a reputation among them as most likely to have a girl on girl session is great news. You might be in with a chance to see your fantasy. I would suggest being cautious with engineering something though, as it could backfire. I guess how you proceed would depend on whether any of her friends would fancy a session with her. If they do, then perhaps there is a way forward. If she vocalises her fantasy enough, and she sees an opportunity with a willing friend, she might come round to it on her own. If she vocalises it to you, she might see how excited you get, and that may help her to make that step. So perhaps gentle encouragement may be the way forward, without being pushy.

Sorry to be teasing, but you guys are going to be so pleased when I write the session up. Sorry I can't reveal more of the plan now, but we are teasing our blokes too.

Very generous of you to offer the bloke on bloke action, I’m sure the ladies had a little chuckle over that.

I think the friend option is not something she would like to try, I believe in her wider circle of friends there are some ladies who are known to have dabbled but she views it as something to try away from friends. Anonymity was required in the conversations we had about swinging clubs. I suggested engaging the services of an expert or trying a couples massage but she didn’t fancy the thought of someone only doing it for money. I can vocalise to her and it can result in a very excited wife at times. I’d be happy just to watch her I think, seeing her having naughty pleasure is a turn on in itself

Our kids are still quite young so evenings out together are still hard won, they are getting older and maybe more frequent chances to enjoy each other’s company in years to come will possibly lead to some fun. Who knows, in the meantime I look forward to hearing about your party when you are able to tell us about it..

Cutecountrygirl [sign in to see picture]

I wish we had the confidence to do some of these things. At the moment I find it difficult to get comfortable enough to make videos.

Heheh. So KinkyMira no takers for the boy on boy thing ?

No givers either eh ? 😉

Looking forward to further instalments. Thank you for indulging us x

I’m sure you’ll be fine Cutecountry girl. Just enjoy the ride 😉 x

Cutecountrygirl wrote:

I wish we had the confidence to do some of these things. At the moment I find it difficult to get comfortable enough to make videos.

Funnily enough, I'm happy to shag in person in front of other people, but I hate being videoed. Takes me right out of the mood. I'm not much for stills either, although my husband does have a few.

LOVE [sign in to see picture]

we often go dogging to let people watch us peform in the car

have a few times made it out side the car but dont really feel safe doing it like that

often cock suck my b/f in same layby when coming back from shopping and had lorry drivers watch us

Hi LOVE. Niiiice. Sounds like you have some horny fun there. How was the first time dogging in the car ? Sexy ? Scary ? Both ? Was it long before you went and did it again ? How did you go about finding a suitable and safe place for you ?

Sorry, I did mention I was nosy 😝.

Thanks for sharing your experiences x

S&M sexy times [sign in to see picture]

I am intrigued with the thought of being watched or watching someone, my other half would never be interested in someone watching us, so the fantasy may be better than the reality.

Hi S&M. We both find it very horny. Will definitely early take it to the next level to explore our voyeur/exhibitionistic side.

MrGoodGuy [sign in to see picture]

We went to a swingers club with the intention of watching, but it was a quiet night and nothing really happened.

We still shagged behind a curtain in a private area, and on a heart shaped bed with mirrors, all private.

I have a fantasy of making love naked on the bed we did it before, but instead of having the black out curtains across the entrance, we'd have the see through net in situ

Trouble is I don't think the wife would be game, and I don't think she'd want to go back, as near the end of the night, there were quite a few sleezy singles loitering around

Any advice folks on approaching this fantasy

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.