99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Fantasies

Mrsneedsmore [sign in to see picture]

Who do you fantase bout? Your OH, ex, fave celeb etc

JayP82 [sign in to see picture]

I usually fantasise about my OH and things we've done together (particularly when she was pregnant).

Though sometimes I fantasise about strangers or people I know but knowing nothing will ever come of it because I'm with my OH.

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

Yes, I mostly fantasise about my OH, remembering things we have done and dreaming about / plotting new things to try.

I don't think I have fantasised about another male since we got together - he is a great lover and great person, so I don't need any other man!

There is the odd female that I occasionally fantasise about, but that is usually in conjuction with my OH (either a female I'd like to lick me etc, or one he would like to shag with me joining in).

Weeradge [sign in to see picture]

I reckon this is going to be a long thread LOL
    Me ?
    I fantasise about my wife ,taking me to a amatuar domme , I used to know , to be trained how to serve her properly . She'd put e over her knee and spank me in front of my wife ,then encorage my wife to do the same .
    I would be trained to obey , and even made to ask to use the toilet ( so humiliating )
    The session would finish of , with me , stripped naked ,serving them with food and drink

Also
    I fantasise about being naked on an auction block ,wth several women , inspecting and laughing at me .

Wish I had the courage to tell my wife about these

нинаnin [sign in to see picture]

Lately, Mark Ruffalo

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

I fantasise about my wife sleeping with other women whilst I'm watching...sometimes I'm watching whilst taking another woman anally and she's watching back whilst being orally satisfied by a woman.

Michael777 [sign in to see picture]

I fantasise about my OH with another guy. I'd love to watch her perfect body with her pert little boobs riding another guy. At the moment it's no more than a fantasy unfortunately!

lacerate [sign in to see picture]

Fantasise about my oh using some random woman as a sub making her crawl about doing every thing I tell her too he can ride her as I play with myself before she licks us both clean...

Also being gangbanged roughly tied up as my oh watches helplessly also hes tied up ...

Being woken up with my.oh or a friend or two of his screwing me .. being roughed up clothes torn gagged choked especially wearing tights torn open ...

Playing maid,nurse anything rp.
    Fantasise about cuckold my oh.. I could go on an on

Lozz [sign in to see picture]

Currently i am fantasising about someone from the gym - hes big and strong and im pretty sure he could fuck me good! Everytime i see him im throbbing! But im with a partner so the thought stays in my head

kinkyjamie [sign in to see picture]

I fantasise about one of the partners at work turning one of his usual supportive shoulder squeezes into a neck massage, then a full body massage, then eventually him fucking me on his desk. I get wet just by looking at him because I've fantasised about him so much.

Love Stud Too [sign in to see picture]

Mrs LST here

I too fantasise about making my husband my Cockold.

We have a builder doing some work at home at present and I dream that he makes a pass at me and I respond. We are in the bedroom and I am giving him oral sex when my husband comes home. I tell my husband the strip off and sit in the corner and watch for a while. My builder is really energetic and we do a number of positions. I then notice my husband is mastubating so I call him over and I start sucking him I bit. I then tell him to finish himself off as my builder cums inside me. It's only a fantasy but it gets me off quickly at present.

Boaso [sign in to see picture]

My wife mostly, a few of her friends, some gorgeous girl we are every morning on tin school run... we are very open with each other about who we're attracted to and what we'd like to happen, which certainly spices up the sex talk.

Knight1119 [sign in to see picture]

Kim Kardashian, beautiful bottom.

C.A [sign in to see picture]

So many things i fantasise about.
    Having sex with another man as my OH watches and masturbates.
    Of course i fantasise about my OH most times, wether it's reminising something we have done or imagining doing something new with him.
    Having sex in public such as a toilet or something in a busy pub/club or something along those lines.

Bristol2212 [sign in to see picture]

Def my fiancé with other women me watching not necessarily joining in .
    Also diff role plays , boss and secretary , pretend we don’t know each other and meet .....

sexyseeker [sign in to see picture]

On reading on Threesomes and the bit about showing more attention to another person I would love to try a foursome. That way it's equal time and swapping. I have asked my partner what new stuff she would like to try as it's me that takes the lead and buying lingerie and toys, lubes etc has got my drive even higher and with having the vasectomy the other year I want it more. I would deffo let her be up for doing it with another woman or man, but I think she is a one man woman. I mentioned the swingers club and just met with a wall, but would love for us to take our sex life even further. Stumbling block at the moment. I would even consider trying things she would like, but she hasn't said what she would be interested in as she might find it embarrasing. I'm ready to explode with excitement if she wanted to try something else.

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

I come home, the smell of a fresh pie in the oven and my partner appears with a fresh brew and a kit kat ... on a serious and sexual note, my fantasies do range depending on how I feel. If I’m having a very stressful week I tend to think of a lot of sub/dominant moments. My partner seems to love when I tell her I’m stressed at work as we will do a lot of restraint play which I love. And depending on how she feels will depend how rough things get, so either light spankings or we will get a paddle or two out.

Other fantasies are role play and dress up play, especially my partner in fantasy clothing like fairies and princesses. It’s odd but Lovehoney did have a range of “fantasy” clothing a long time back and we bought some sexy princess ones and a bunch of fairy wings, with some glitter on her face I’m head over heels in love and truly satisfied.

Foxiiuk [sign in to see picture]

I fantasize about my oh alot but also a few mmen I know (and would never normally go for), and of course all those men and just little old me being taken in every way by each one. I'm a variety is the spice of life kinda girl, my husband is the opposite so it will always remain in my head.

Cross over [sign in to see picture]

When I was a lad at school, I used to fantasies about my French teacher, she had lovely round breats and short skirts. Detention would of been nice with a naughty lesson after class, many times I went home and played with my self over her. What dreams can do....

YoungGayCouple [sign in to see picture]

I fantasise about being gangbanged by a few men while my OH watches and plays with his cock before joining in and taking the last turn on me while the others watch then finish themselves off all over my body

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.