1. Battle of the Imagination M or F

Mbstaffs [sign in to see picture]

Following on from another thread who has more of the imagination in a relationship. Men are stereotyped as having a dirty mind or sex on the brain, my wife calls me a dirty b******, but is it the case that males have more of an imagination? And how does this play out in a same sex relationship

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

I think I'm actually more imaginative than my other half. He is more reserved and generally waits for me to make the first move. I think he sometimes worries that if he approaches me I will just think he's after sex. But I would actually like it if he were more imaginative.

I've attempted to write some short stories on my blog too. It's fun to have a creative outlet.

http://www.downthebunnyrabbithole.com/category/erotic-fiction/

Mbstaffs [sign in to see picture]

Luv bunny wrote:

I think I'm actually more imaginative than my other half. He is more reserved and generally waits for me to make the first move. I think he sometimes worries that if he approaches me I will just think he's after sex. But I would actually like it if he were more imaginative.

I've attempted to write some short stories on my blog too. It's fun to have a creative outlet.

http://www.downthebunnyrabbithole.com/category/erotic-fiction/

Great blog !! Loved it. Makes me a little bit jealous
    Love Stud Too [sign in to see picture]

I think that I have the better imagination in our relationship. My man can be quite imaginative if I encourage him but for sheer consistently it has to be the female who offers the sexy suggestions in our house. I have to say that he does love it when I do this and that is why I am encouraged to continue.

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

I have the greater imagination and make up lesbian stories that I tell my wife with her eyes closed as I tease her before clitoral stimulation. Plus I can easily talk dirty to her. On the fly she struggles, however I believe it's almost an embarassed not joining in as when she does let go as such she's great at it. Also she comes up with some cracking WYE or HYE questions that have never been asked.

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

I don’t think this is a male of female thing. Imagination is a more innate skill to some individuals. I do think there is a problem with stereotypes, roles and stigma when attached to sex which can have a massive impact on an individual’s willingness to share their imagination.

Its odd when you consider how natural and necessary sex and intimacy is and how social the human species is genetically coded to be.

нинаnin [sign in to see picture]

I think it's about equal. Most people are capable of imagining things, but obviously there is a great diversity in the originality of the fantasies. I think I am very imaginative, but I use my imagination to explore possible scenarios that may occur in the future. My imagination is like a training ground.

I've also dated creative people, who write and draw awesome things.

I think we were just as imaginative, except their imagination was more exciting than mine.

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Everyone has an imagination and it’s equally the same across the Male and female spectrum, I believe both can be just as filthy,dirty and open it just depends on each person. For instance I know men who literally run from a conversation about sex and men who can’t stop talking about it and the same for women. You just have to approach each person with respect and understand we’re all different.
    If for instance you said “women don’t have such a varied imagination towards sex” ... not only is that offensive but, check the vast amount of devices, lubricants, balms, dildos, accessories and potions aimed at women directly it’s far greater than what men have. Admittedly this is because sex toys are becoming more normal everyday for females and slowly a lot of men will warm up to the idea too. I can assure you that men and women are equally as imaginative they just show it in very different ways.

Sexytime8283 [sign in to see picture]

Personally, it varies in our relationship which works really well for us. Wife has recently discovered a naughtier side so tends to be the instigator now (not that I am complaining!).

[suspended user]

suspended user

I would say I have the greater imagination out of us 2. I am the one that writes the role plays .She just likes her vast costume collection! Nuff said ,!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.