£1.59 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. DP positions with cock and toy

Mr D and Mrs D [sign in to see picture]

Hi all

Looking for a bit of advice. We've recently taken the plunge and want to explore DP with a toy and a cock. Other than doggy what positions do people find work well and allow easy insertion of both?

Love Stud Too [sign in to see picture]

Spooning works for us. Also cowgirl if she can hold the butt plug in.

Weeradge [sign in to see picture]

Excuse my ignorance ,but what is "DP" ?

Browncoats [sign in to see picture]

Weeradge wrote:

Double penetration
    Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

It depends where the toy is going, missionary with a pillow or wedge under her bum toy in v and you in her bum?

Weeradge [sign in to see picture]

Browncoats wrote:

Weeradge wrote:

Double penetration

Cheers , all makes sense now :-)

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

We usually spoon. This is great for beginners to and doesn't go so deep

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

A great one one that allows the man to use the toy at the same time, if it's the toy thats taken anally, is one I call lazy dog. As it's kind of a variation on doggy.

The guy lays on his back with his knees up legs apart a bit. the woman goes on all fours, between his feet, with her bum towards him, then she backs onto him. He can the give her anal play or a good spanking whaile he is in her vag. he gets a great view too. Another one is side slide, in this one he can go anal or vaginal, and control the toy in the other one, using his thigh.

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

If you get a nice medium size butt plug with a wide base you can usually slide that in and do all your usual positions. But we have found my partner on top while I control a toy behind her works a treat.
    Missionary works well too with a firm dildo, if you get a toy with a suction base you can attach this to a hard surface and Kinda sit on that while your partner works the front entrance. The best thing to do is work out a good toy for anal First, the one which is most comfy and then have a play around. Sex is all about exploration so if you end up in fits of giggles a few times it’s just a new memory and adventure to add to your story 👌🏻. Good luck and have fun! Remember to use plenty of lube and take it easy the first few times!

Mr D and Mrs D [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for all the advise. We've done butt plug DP before but we're looking to use a dildo to allow a bit of movement/thrusting.

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Mr D and Mrs D wrote:

Thanks for all the advise. We've done butt plug DP before but we're looking to use a dildo to allow a bit of movement/thrusting.

The lazy dog position I mentioned before will allow you to thrust with the dildo, and she can push back on you to get the same vaginally, at the same time.

The side slide position, will allow you to push on the dildo with your inner thigh, as you thrust.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32956 this curved double dildo, would allow you to thrust it in your Oh while you are in doggy position with her. Or have a look for other dildos with a good curve, to get the same effect.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Perhaps something like this may help?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36513

Though some experimentation on position maybe required?

littlemissvicki [sign in to see picture]

What we do if its just us is my other half wears my strap on. Works just as good as the real thing

Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

We do double vaginal with some swinger friends, prefer that to vaginal / anal DP. Not something we do every time and it's usually just a sexy game rather than for serious cumming.

The man with the largest cock lies on his back and the women mounts him cowgirl-style. The other man goes in doggy-style. Always causes amusement as when one cock goes in, the other usually comes out! Takes time getting the legs right and both men inside, and only the man in doggy can thrust. Use iube, and it helps if the woman has been having one-on-one sex beforehand to get her opened and relaxed.

We practiced with a dildo, but two cocks feel better and are - obviously - much more exciting, Both men bareback is best, but it's usually one bareback (the woman's partner) and one with a condom.

One observation that always amuses us, many men would object to cock-on-cock contact outside a female body but are VERY happy to do it this way.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.