1. 1st time anal

Mr&Mrs GJT [sign in to see picture]

So me and the OH have been talking about anal sex, I said I'm willing to let her penetrate me if I can do it to her. Shes agreed so I went and ordered us a strap on set and she looks lush init, we've decided to take it slow and thought be best for a few toys first to get us into it, she's bought me a prostate toy to use and thinking of trying it this weekend. Any tips and advise me great full and how will I know I've hit my spot?

Thanks Mr GJT

JayP82 [sign in to see picture]

You'll definitely know!!!

I can only go in my own experience but once the spot is being hit this is what it feels like for me:

Even though my I'm hard it doesn't feel it, it almost goes numb. I feel like I'm desperate for a p!ss but let that feeling go and relax and enjoy it. Then (not every time) after a while I come, sometimes I have to help that process along, which is weird and great at the same time due to the numb feeling.

Hope that helps.

KingGrthy [sign in to see picture]

Don’t expect returns immediately, it can take a few to several play sessions to really get the payoff so to speak, takes a bit for your body and brain to adapt to the new sensations.

Mr&Mrs GJT [sign in to see picture]

Thanks, bit nervous and have the whole taboo of it not being normal still floating around in my head. Suppose that will soon go once I've done a few times and found what works best for me.

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Mr&Mrs GJT wrote:

Thanks, bit nervous and have the whole taboo of it not being normal still floating around in my head. Suppose that will soon go once I've done a few times and found what works best for me.

I don't think it's as taboo as you feel it is, certainly not on here, it's the only kind of sex I like.

Have you bought a douche, to clean yourselves out. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/better-anal-sex/anal-douches/.

You need anal lube, and I would use water based as it's more toy friendly, used plenty of it, and put some up inside too, on of these will help with that https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33541

Start with fingers, one then 2 then 3. or a small toy, and work your way up in size, until you can take a penis sized toy, don't rush in. If you go straight in with a penis sized dildo you will find it more than a bit painful, and it may put you off trying again.

You will find pushing down as if you are trying to poo, will help your anus open up; it will take a good bit of time and a good few sessions to get comfy with it. The anus is used to things coming out so you are having to train it to recognise that what is happening during anal sex is what you want to happen.

Because it will go into spasm if it feels that something is happening that shouldn't be. If you put a toy in and you keep pushing when you feel discomfort the spasm will continue as long as the toy is in there. If you pull the toy back when you feel any discomfort, and wait a few seconds of the discomfort to go, then the next time you put it in your anus will get the idea of what your want to do and relax a bit.

it may take you several such ins and outs and ins, to get there but you will; don't be tempted to keep up a steady pressure and push it through in one long go.

Make sure you are relaxed and turned on before starting, it will make it eaisier; and your mind will more quickly start to associate it with being a sexual thing.

Hope you have lots of fun, and remember it is quite the natural thing to do if you want it to be, and you won't be alone in thinking that.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.