£1.29 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Dreams about Sexual Encounters

Ggarvine [sign in to see picture]

Is it wrong to have dreams/ fantasies about having sex with either a female coworker, a female family member (cousin, niece) or a long time female friend.

Am married but have no real sex life, so I have these dreams and masturbate to them.

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

I don't think it's wrong as long as you don't act on them. I think everyone has someone they fantasise about - most are usually a celebrity/famous person of some kind.

There is an interesting thing to note though is that in dreams you will always see the face of someone you know regardless of if the person is a stranger in your dreams, due to being unable to create a face you've never seen in your sleep. This is why random people can pop into your dreams without actually intending to dream about them.

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

Hey Gg!

Bah - nothing wrong at all, my lovely! I totes agree with all PurringTiger says...

I think most of us have a w*nk bank - usually featuring someone we know and really filthy for those time we just can't get off! Stop worrying and enjoy! xx

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

LadySpider wrote:

Hey Gg!

Bah - nothing wrong at all, my lovely! I totes agree with all PurringTiger says...

I think most of us have a w*nk bank - usually featuring someone we know and really filthy for those time we just can't get off! Stop worrying and enjoy!

Totally agree with this ^

I've had a hell of a lot of saucy dreams lately , some are of people I know but there's nothing wrong with it all . I'd say don't feel guilty , just enjoy them for what they are :)

Knight1119 [sign in to see picture]

Me too.

LittleMugs [sign in to see picture]

I've had sex dreams about friends, strangers, teachers and stuff - mainly it's people I'm not even attracted to, the situation was just hot in my dream :) I'd say it's all good :)

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

I have sex dreams and choose sex dreams when wanking and it's usually someone I know and often someone that is way out of bounds and taboo. Helps me enjoy it.

Amethyst2 [sign in to see picture]

I’m female and often end up a dream of someone I know I shouldn’t, some of them can get very heated and I wake thinking what the hell.

First one I clearly remember was after a night out with work colleagues and chatting to one guy and seeing him in a whole new light, very hard to keep my mouth shut and ever so great full it’s not as Obvious for us ladies that were are turnt on

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

You can’t be expected to control your dreams. One of my female friends used to have dreams about her OH being unfaithful, then she’d wake up and beat him up like it had happened. That’s not acceptable.

Also, if you shout another mans / woman’s name in your sleep, you can’t really excuse yourself if your OH hears and gets a bit grumpy.

Dreams are so weird sometimes...

Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

We often have sexy dreams about situations we have been in and fantasies. We're confident enough to discuss them. Her sexy dreams are usually a sign she's ready for a visit to our swinger club.

Dickiebird [sign in to see picture]

I agree with the previous posts. There is nothing wrong with having a masturbate about someone you know or even a complete stranger. Whatever works is what everyone is searching for.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.