£1.29 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Ideas to spice up a (temporary) long distance relationship

emergencyexit [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone!

So for work reasons, my wife and I have been living away from each other for a few months and we still have a few months to go. I was wondering if you had ideas of very kinky things to do to spice things up in this situation.

So far we've been sharing a lot of very naughty pictures and videos, we've had a lot of explicit emails and discussions over the phone. We even had some "live" video action at some point. The kinkiest thing she's done was sending me her worn panties through the mail.

If you have any suggestion, I would love to hear them! Thank you :)

AlyBlue [sign in to see picture]

Strip tease, or play with the other telling you what to do. Can get quite teasing ;).

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

We vibe toys. Look at the ones that use the We Vibe phone app, the We Vibe sync is great for her at caressing her clit and G spot but there are various vibrators you can control via your phone to hers if you have WiFi. We have found that combined with a toughened glass dildo the Sync can create some really cool orgasms.

Yours depends on what you like, the Verge is pretty good as a cock / pereneal massager and she can control it on her phone from the other side of the world. You might need a stroker too and I recommend Fleshlight girls for this, just choose your model.

This is quite an expensive proposition but getting these 4 toys gives you lots of flexibility for experimentation both when you are together and apart.

Hope this helps, I am in a very similar situation with my wife and this works well for us, the sync and glass Dildo doesn’t seem cause any problems getting through customs either. Haven’t tried my toys yet though.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.