1. Just been asked from other regarding couple sharing night ?

MASONBERGIN 23 [sign in to see picture]

Any thoughts you guys we have done this before and are both happy 100% to try but looking for more experienced couples ? X

hampshirecouple [sign in to see picture]

Im a bit confused as to what your asking!!!!

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

I am guessing a 4 some ? No we havnt done it nor would we do it.Could mess with peoples feelings leading to possible complications. My half brother and his Mrs went for a similar arrangement with another couple and he ended up forming a relationship with the other woman and his wife with the other guy, I would like to say they lived happily ever after but his new relationship lasted around 12 months and his wife's is still going strong .

So just be careful .

Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

Just a suggestion, have your first foursome in a swinger club. A neutral environment without the possible awkwardness of having people to your home. if you don't like the experience in a club you just break up and leave, at home that mightn't be too easy.

We had quite a few club foursomes before we decided to have our first home one. it worked for us.

MASONBERGIN 23 [sign in to see picture]

We have tried once before and felt absolute fine with it but looking for more experienced couples with out joint any sort or club or site x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.