99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Looking for a threesome

    1514927459
    miss poet [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 35
    • Joined: 27 May 2013

    Hi
    Me and my boyfriend really would love a threesome with another female but are finding it hard to find genuine females.

    Just wondering if you guys could give us tips on sites or places to find someone.

    1514937047
    Curioscouple99 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 20
    • Joined: 1 Jan 2018

    Try www.fabswingers.com

    1514937840

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7154
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    Or look up your local swinging club. However I must add caution as it can undermine the strongest of relationships so you both must be 100% committed to each other for this to be a success And both of you wsnting this .You will also have to carefully assess the other party and her feelings if you intend doing this outside a clubs protection and rules.

    1514974987
    miss poet [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 35
    • Joined: 27 May 2013

    Really not into the idea of swingers clubs.
    I'm not worried about our relationship but I do worry about the third person

    1514991364
    MASONBERGIN 23 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 24
    • Joined: 5 Jul 2017

    Best thing I have found is for you both to be comfortable with he idea first or else it weโ€™ll play on one or both of your minds so make sure you are both 100% comfortably with it but just going out meeting new people conversations about the subject best and easiest way if you want to stay clear of clubs and websites x

    1514995260
    Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2133
    • Joined: 27 Feb 2010

    It is hard to find a single female who is willing to go with a couple, that's why they are euphemistically called unicorns, on the swinging scene.

    You may find your best bet is to look for an escort agency, for an escourt who is willing to do a couples appointment. There are not likely to be any emotional complications, or worries about how she feels about want you would like to do with her, as long as she is ok with it, she won't be bothered if it's something that does little or nothing for her, it's not why she would be there.

    1514995675
    MASONBERGIN 23 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 24
    • Joined: 5 Jul 2017

    We have found there is plenty of genuine couple that are willing to try new things as couples but like you have said itโ€™s hard to find a single women x

    1515015565
    miss poet [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 35
    • Joined: 27 May 2013

    Oh I got approached by couples but I don't want to be with another man and my boyfriend is straight plus also not into a guy watching us with his partner.
    We like alot of things but not for us

    1515088110
    Call me S [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 10
    • Joined: 19 Jul 2011

    Hi Miss Poet,

    What avenues have you gone down already out of interest?

    S x

    1515108914
    miss poet [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 35
    • Joined: 27 May 2013

    Just dating sites so far tried a few that are for people looking for threesomes, talked and video messaged a few girls but always seem to cancel when we arrange to meet

    1515112252
    Curious coupleRG [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 9
    • Joined: 31 Jul 2015

    Hello there me and my gf are looking to bring a woman into our sex life aswel. We have tryed a few people we know with no joy, but we have come to the conclusion that the best idea would be a respected escort agency who you can talk to first and get the right girl who understands what you are doing. Hope you find the right girl and love to hear about it.

    1515208948
    Call me S [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 10
    • Joined: 19 Jul 2011

    miss poet wrote:

    Just dating sites so far tried a few that are for people looking for threesomes, talked and video messaged a few girls but always seem to cancel when we arrange to meet

    Ahhh ๐Ÿ˜• Maybe it's worth pursuing a little longer and being a bit more straight forward at the start. The woman may be anxious about meeting up with a couple. So I would possibly suggest that you arrange for her to meet with just one of you originally and possibly just over coffee to ensure no wires have been crossed and your both on the same page. Plus in person, you can definitely tell of there is chemistry and sex will actually be good! Keep us informed ๐Ÿ˜Š S x
    1515256199
    miss poet [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 35
    • Joined: 27 May 2013

    Call me S wrote:

    miss poet wrote:

    Just dating sites so far tried a few that are for people looking for threesomes, talked and video messaged a few girls but always seem to cancel when we arrange to meet

    Ahhh ๐Ÿ˜• Maybe it's worth pursuing a little longer and being a bit more straight forward at the start. The woman may be anxious about meeting up with a couple. So I would possibly suggest that you arrange for her to meet with just one of you originally and possibly just over coffee to ensure no wires have been crossed and your both on the same page. Plus in person, you can definitely tell of there is chemistry and sex will actually be good! Keep us informed ๐Ÿ˜Š S x
    Oh we have I just think some girls love the idea oh it but back out. Plus we want them to be into some "fetishes"
    1515261437
    MK7 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 547
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2015

    Wishing the best! I've been trying to find somebody for a while but all I can find is MMM and.... not interested.

    1515659730
    littlemissvicki [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 3
    • Joined: 2 Sep 2013

    Just like most people have mentioned fabswiners or swinging clubs.

    Or try gay clubs we have had a few after a night out in one.

    Most swinger clubs have private rooms and arent as seedy as you may first think, There is also no pressure to take part in anything so you could pop along with the mindset that you are there just to see what its like over taking part in anything.

    In my experince most girls we meet are not into swinging but a threesome has been a fantasy or even just a bi experince, We have been very lucky in being at the right place at the right time with most of ours.

    1515889082
    miss poet [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 35
    • Joined: 27 May 2013

    littlemissvicki wrote:

    Just like most people have mentioned fabswiners or swinging clubs.

    Or try gay clubs we have had a few after a night out in one.

    Most swinger clubs have private rooms and arent as seedy as you may first think, There is also no pressure to take part in anything so you could pop along with the mindset that you are there just to see what its like over taking part in anything.

    In my experince most girls we meet are not into swinging but a threesome has been a fantasy or even just a bi experince, We have been very lucky in being at the right place at the right time with most of ours.

    I don't think swingers clubs are seedy just not someone who likes attention unless I give permission for it, I've always been one to initiate sex. I'm just very dom
    1515969019
    Volbabe88 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 54
    • Joined: 20 Jun 2015

    Have you tried fetlife? Might be worth a shot.

    Me and my husband want to try several things a threesome, swinging, a gangbang.

    We haven't found a single girl for a threesome but haven't tried too hard as of yet

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.