1. Tasting your own cum

ChocolateBear [sign in to see picture]

Burhol84# wrote:

The taste doesn’t really bother me but the smell sometimes does. I love my wife’s cum, I can’t get enough of that!

i love the thought of cleaning my own cream pie BUT I have only managed this a handful of times due to the fact I swiftly lose interest after I have come albeit a very hot thought until I cum.

Exactly my issue! Really into the idea while masturbating, or going down on my lady after finishing when doing the deed. But as soon as I squirt I can't think of anything more disgusting LOL

LDN archi [sign in to see picture]

Yeah same here, tasting your own load is a way sexier idea than the reality once its in your hand and your faced with eating it, though despite this I love making other guys eat their own cum when we're having sex. Seems unfair on the guy I'm sleeping with but in reality it can be a really hot part of the relationship dynamic to make him do it just to please me.

Thedonn [sign in to see picture]

Have been thinking of doing this for sometime but like others once I’ve come inside my OH the notion leaves straight away. However last night I decided to just get down their straight after I orgasmed. I licked out my cream pie a continued with full on oral till my OH had a full orgasm and just kept sucking as much out of her a possible. My mouth was full of both my load and hers and I loved it and plan on ending all of our sessions like this from now on. Guys loose your inibitions and get down and hoover out your OH trust me you’ll love it

Thedonn [sign in to see picture]

Have been thinking of doing this for sometime but like others once I’ve come inside my OH the notion leaves straight away. However last night I decided to just get down their straight after I orgasmed. I licked out my cream pie a continued with full on oral till my OH had a full orgasm and just kept sucking as much out of her a possible. My mouth was full of both my load and hers and I loved it and plan on ending all of our sessions like this from now on. Guys loose your inibitions and get down and hoover out your OH trust me you’ll love it

Love Stud Too [sign in to see picture]

My husband has cleaned me up on an number of occasions. He doesn’t seem to mind tasting his cum and it blows my mind to have this done to me after an orgasm. We usually go for seconds after he finishes swallowing his cream.
    I don’t mind swallowing either. I think he first cleaned me up after I said I didn’t mind swallowing. He told me he thought he should try it and not does it regularly.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Love licking Mr JJ clean after he's cum inside me, or licking his cum off me - if I can reach it.

I also like licking my fingers/toys clean if I've been playing solo xx

pantieman [sign in to see picture]

I wank into a shot glass and down it with a nice chardonay wine ! Do it quick before you lose the mood .

Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]

Oh Yes love the taste of my vim, especially after Mrs Rimmer shares it with me after she's given me a Bj. She also loves the taste of her own, always licks my hands dry after forplay and she squirted a lot.
    Also we enjoy a good 69er after I've cum inside her and lick each other clean mmmmmm!!! 👅👅👅

teacake [sign in to see picture]

My OH thinks its sexy seeing me lick off my own cum just like its sexy to see her licking her own cum, but i have yet found a way to lick off my cum that looks sexy to me, Which is a small problem as i am always making videos for my OH, I know she will like what ever but i get a real buzz making videos as it turns me on so i just have to find that one way that looks hot for me as well.

Reg90 [sign in to see picture]

Yes my own cum always appealed too me... The creamy colour and warmness. Very tasty and slippery 😋

Sabe a Fresa [sign in to see picture]
    ¿Sabor a Fresa. Si

Lizlovelylegs74 [sign in to see picture]

I have during solo play just out of curiosity and to exeperince what my oh tastes - wasn’t that bad .
    Hubby likes me to lick his fingers after he’s made my cum with them .

teacake [sign in to see picture]

For anyone tasting their own do you like to find different ways to consume it or is it just me? I get great pleasure finding different ways.

Sstev [sign in to see picture]

I use to find it hard or loose interest , but I just did it and I love it now , mine or not, before orgasim though taste and desire is much better , full amount before orgasim really does intensify hornyness. I do kiss and swap with partner during bj snowball. But if can get a full load before orgasim it’s so good and sensual. Your own or sombody else’s .

paulsballs [sign in to see picture]

I love to eat creampie, or if playing alone in like to cum into a glass with a little water in it then drink it.

I do like it neat as well but I find without the water most of it sticks to the glass and you lose it

satinclaire [sign in to see picture]

everytime i wank and cum i love to scope my cum up and swallow it have done most of my life my fantasy is to lick my cum from my gorgeous wifes pussy hopefully tonight!!!

will65 [sign in to see picture]

I think that it does enjoy

will65 [sign in to see picture]

You are one lucky girl, are you a sub

PrettyKitty24 [sign in to see picture]

I absolutely love the taste of cum- my own or his. I love sucking my own cum off my partners dick and I love swallowing, in fact I've never spat!! One day I would like to have a threesome or sex with a woman as I really want a female to sit on my face and cum all in my mouth. I'm sure I would enjoy the taste!!

Judy's delight [sign in to see picture]

satinclaire wrote:

everytime i wank and cum i love to scope my cum up and swallow it have done most of my life my fantasy is to lick my cum from my gorgeous wifes pussy hopefully tonight!!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.