99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. For The Girls !

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

There are non of those such things, as I have said if you re -read my posts. No wetness no vaginal arousal.

What you get is just as LadyS put it from her friends words, it's just a pocket made of skin.

It's not a case of being up for anything, or liking the "look" it's a case of my life is pure misery, because I'm a woman, having to live as a man, in a mans body; or suffer the ingnomines of living and dressing as a woman while still esentially a man.

Please please, speak to your doctor, I don't think you are getting the magnitued of what you are thinking about wanting to do.

SingleMale101 [sign in to see picture]

Alicia4Ever

I have found something that you might find interesting

Read this - http://www.mtfsurgery.net/mtf-vaginoplasty.htm#rectosigmoid

Thank you to...

BrownCoats

Ladyspider

Alicia4Ever

For the support and help. xxx

One last question (Sorry) xxx

Do you think a lady would still date me if I changed my privates or would I have to date a lesbian ?

Not too sure. A bi female maybe...

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

Hey, Singlemale

Not really sure, my love, but tbh, I can't imagine many totally 'straight' girls would go for a guy without a penis - I know you could use vibes or a strap on, but it's not the same. I feel maybe a 'gender fluid' type girl might go for it though. Other than wanting a vagina - don't you want to be a woman in any other way what-so-ever? If the answer is no, then in all honesty, I think it would be best to get some gender dysphoria counselling, to change your genitals would be so much more life changing than you can ever imagine. I mean, what if you found you couldn't orgasm? Could you live life like that? You really do need to think very very long and hard about why you want a vagina if you still want to be male, my love xxx

LadySpider wrote:

Hey, Singlemale

Not really sure, my love, but tbh, I can't imagine many totally 'straight' girls would go for a guy without a penis - I know you could use vibes or a strap on, but it's not the same. I feel maybe a 'gender fluid' type girl might go for it though. Other than wanting a vagina - don't you want to be a woman in any other way what-so-ever? If the answer is no, then in all honesty, I think it would be best to get some gender dysphoria counselling, to change your genitals would be so much more life changing than you can ever imagine. I mean, what if you found you couldn't orgasm? Could you live life like that? You really do need to think very very long and hard about why you want a vagina if you still want to be male, my love xxx

I would be so much happier with a vagina than a penis. Is there a name for gender dysphoria counceslling or can you go to any councellor? what other things where you thinking of when you said "don't you want to be a woman in any other way what-so-ever?"

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Buck06 wrote:

#weird

Are you saying a) you have a vagina, and it feels weird when you masturbate? Or b) did you just shame another forum member? 

If a) please elaborate

if b) please read the forum rules. Failure to comply will result in permanent suspension. 

SingleMale101 wrote:

LadySpider wrote:

Hey, Singlemale

I would be so much happier with a vagina than a penis. Is there a name for gender dysphoria counceslling or can you go to any councellor? what other things where you thinking of when you said "don't you want to be a woman in any other way what-so-ever?"

I would suggest you speak to your doctor, and he will be able to get you refered to someone who should be able to talk you through this feeling.

I know a member on here told me she has a condition that makes her wish she had a penis, ( I have mentioned her to you before) so it's likely you have the male equivelent of this.

I don't think that you would be allowed to have sex re-assignment surgery without undergoing male to female transition. Counselling would be your only option as far as I'm aware.

Don't worry about speaking to your doctor; they there to help you, not judge you, and there is nothing to judge you for. You are having these feelings and you need to speak to someone who knows about such things, you doctor will find you someone. It will take quite some time on a waiting list though.

As for your thoughts on dating, it would limit your dating pool, quite significantly. But there are people out there who would not be bothered by what genitals you have or don't have. They are usually reffered to as being pan-sexual, "pan" meaning "all". Lesbians Like women, not specifically anyone with a vagina; so some may not even be interested in a fully transitioned male to female, as they see us as being a man with the bits cut off. But it would be more likely than a cis female being attracted to you, if some how you did get surgery.

I'm pretty sure there is, or used to be, a gay or by guy on here who has a trans male boyfriend, and he still has a vagina. But I think you seem to be saying that you would still wish to remain a straight male, and so only be interested in a woman.

all the trans women I have spoken to are not bothered what genitals a person has, we have a very small dating pool too. But I have heard that some do become lesbian, and some straight women.

The world is a very diverse place, but anyone not fitting the "normal" profile of male or female, find it hard, but not impossible to find love..

Oh and, I think what you are describing, sounds more like body dismorphia. This is when your body does not fit in with you perseption of self. gender disphoria, refers to a person who's interenal gender image does not match with the body they have, in other words they are a woman in a mans body.

You say that you do not wish to be a woman, so you fit the former.

It has taken me most of my life to accept, or rather understand myself enough to know I'm a woman in a mans body. Some young people know early in life these days; but i had not even heard of the exsistance of trans gender until about 15 years ago. I din't know what I was I just knew I didn't seem to be what women wanted, I thought I must be bi, but that didn't fit, at one point the only thing I could describe myself as was a male lesbian.

I liked women but didn't want to penetrate them in sex, I wanted anal play; I wanted to be hung on her arm, like a woman does with a guy. I wanted her to be everything to me, that she wanted me to be for her; so things just never worked out for me. I liked men, but didn't want to be in a gay relationship, so I never felt like I could love a gay man, because something just didn't fit.

it was only when I admitted to myself that I was a woman, that suddenly my sexuallity made sense, I wanted to love straight men and lesbians.

I felt pressured by the world to be a man, because that's what my body made me, I wanted love but just couldn't be happy loving someone they way they needed me to. I had this massive drive to have children, and so pushed the trans gender thing to the back; but I just could not accept having a relationship with a woman and behaving as a man, within such a relationship.

I could go on a lot more, but you seem confident you are not a woman in a mans body, and if non of what I said about me strikes a chord in you; then you just are what you are, so I will leave it there.

Talk to your doctor.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.