99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. For The Girls !

SingleMale101 [sign in to see picture]

I have always wondered what it would be like to have a vagina. If I could make a wish and have one for a day or keep it I would definitely be up for that but that's only a dream and i'm a male so that isn't happening.

If you can... tell me what it feels like in general and when you masturbate ?

Buck06 [sign in to see picture]

#weird

Buck06 wrote:

#weird

Yeah I thought that but I wanted to be honest because it did intrigue me.

Browncoats [sign in to see picture]

One of the rules of this forum is that we don't shame people for their sexual kinks. What I think is great sexually someone else would say "hell no" to so I can't say that someone else's kink is weird. People need to stop and think how they would feel if someone else called them weird for their own personal turn ons. That's how things become unspoken and how we create stigma. However I do think this post could have been worded slightly better.

In answer to your question singlemale it's not something that can be described. I have the same question that I have asked my husband about what it feels like. Neither of us can explain it. It's one of those things that you can't put into words.

Browncoats wrote:

One of the rules of this forum is that we don't shame people for their sexual kinks. What I think is great sexually someone else would say "hell no" to so I can't say that someone else's kink is weird. People need to stop and think how they would feel if someone else called them weird for their own personal turn ons. That's how things become unspoken and how we create stigma. However I do think this post could have been worded slightly better.

In answer to your question singlemale it's not something that can be described. I have the same question that I have asked my husband about what it feels like. Neither of us can explain it. It's one of those things that you can't put into words.

Thank you for the reply Browncoats. That's quite interesting. Is there like a Procedure you could take for a male to have one ? I always thought it wouldn't be possible because I don't have female organs.

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

Hey SingleMale

I have a friend who transitioned, then had sex-change surgery to be a girl a few years ago...he was under 18, so couldn't have it done here although he had been on hormones for ages to stop his big male type changes during puberty and was positive he wanted to go ahead and become a woman. His mother was supportive, so took him to Thailand and paid for the operation.

She is now a beautiful happy girl, you'd never guess he's once been a skater boy! She is very frank about it all. and says having a vag is all she ever dreamed of! I've not seen her vag, she tells me it is slightly different to other women though - internally. She says externally it's the same - the penis tip is made into a clitoris. She slept with girls as a youngster, so has experienced what a vag feels like inside, hers, she says, is ore like a 'pocket' made from skin - it feels like skin and is smooth inside. I asked her if she could orgasm..she says she isn't sure, she knows she is orgasmic but isn't sure she has actually come yet.

So yes, you can have a procedure to have it done...lots of stuff to go through first though if you have it done in this country - you have to transition (live as a woman for a year or two) and have counselling so a councillor and decide if you are mentally fit to make the decision etc.

You can watch the operation on youtube.... I even read the other day that sex-change men will soon be able to have babies with 'donated' wombs! Link to the story if you're interested.

BTW you're not 'weird' at all!! Lots of men feel like you - so don't feel alone. There are groups and forums online to talk over your feeling too, my love. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/04/babies-born-transgender-mothers-could-happen-tomorrow-fertility/

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

SingleMale101 wrote:

Browncoats wrote:

Thank you for the reply Browncoats. That's quite interesting. Is there like a Procedure you could take for a male to have one ? I always thought it wouldn't be possible because I don't have female organs.

If I'm understanding you correctly, then yes a man can be give a vagina; but it's only a surgically created aproximation of one. It is done for trans gender females, and takes years to get to the point of having surgery.

As a trans female, I am a woman in a mans body; as such, the thought of wanting to penetrate either a woman or a man does nothing for me, despite having a penis ( for the moment). But I have learned over the years to change the way my mind resonds to touching my penis. Now to me when I masturbate the sensations feel similar to anal sex, in that I feel them internally in a vagina I don't yet have. Because to me the outside skin of my penis is, and indeed will be, my vaginal wall.

But when I get my vagina, I will look like a woman on the outside, but there will be no ballooning of my vagina, and the associated tingling, no getting wet, no cervix, no "G" spot, no swelling of the labia. All in all a poor aproximation of the real thing; yet still I will be able to take a penis, or dildo, in the same way as a born woman.

If you think about it a penis is a tube of skin, on the outside of the body, over the tissue which becomes filled with blood to create an erection. A vagina is an internal tube of skin surounded by musculature, so is kind of like an inside out penis. Which is why surgens use the skin of the penis to create a vagina for trans women.

The vagina elongates and widens as a woman becomes aroused, extending deeper into her body, in mirror image to what happens to a man, so I would imagine the sensation is very similar. where as for a man he feels it against his clothing, or any other extenal touch, and can tense the erector muscle to sort of move it, a woman will feel it internally, with a similar tingling sensation. They too can use muscle to move in on their vagina, to squeeze a penis or a toy, etc, in a very similar way to what the anus can do.

The nearest you will get know what it feels like to have a vagina, is to have anal sex; but the anus does not become arroused, like a penis or a vagina. Though I do believe that men who allow their wives to pegg them, have a deeper understanding of what sex is like for a woman; and so should make better lovers, plus have a hell of a lot of pleasure in the process.

нинаnin [sign in to see picture]

This is such a good question. I have no idea how to describe it, but it has definitely got me thinking.

I don't want to change me e.g have long hair, wear dresses or have breasts ( I might have breasts, they look nice to have ). All I want is to change my penis... that's it. I have thought about this quite early in my life.

Also If you change your genitals to a vagina, can you squirt or is it not possible ?

нинаnin wrote:

This is such a good question. I have no idea how to describe it, but it has definitely got me thinking.

yeah, I agree - and never really addressed the question in my reply!

I think the feelings are different for us all... most 'sensory' feelings are experienced then responded to by everyone in very different ways. Some of us need gentle caresses to become aroused some need things to be a bit more rough and dirty... all depends on my mood tbh, what I like and even how it feels.

One thing for sure, nothing beats having a really full pussy whilst having a strong vibe held on my clit!

I love holding a penis whilst it becomes erect... holding it whilst it's soft first, gently squeezing and rubbing...feeling it becomes harder and harder until pre-come is oozing out onto my hand - I just Love that ... and I'm sure for the guy that feeling of becoming hard, its comparable to how us girls feel as our clits get erect, our labia swells and we get wet.

I'm very body aware, I rarely fantasize during sex (Mr. Spider always thought everyone fantasized during sex until we had a very frank discussion a few weeks ago) I like to just soak up the physical feelings, to enjoy every stroke and caress..to feel the tingles all over my body. I can kind of meditate during sex, and my body becomes hyper senstive. if I try to fantasize - those feelings and tingles aren't anywhere near as intense. The feeling as blood rushes through my veins to fill my nether regions and make them swell is just so erotic. It's so difficult to find the right words for how it actually physically feels though!

dupicate post and I can't delete it!

That's ok.

SingleMale101 wrote:

I don't want to change me e.g have long hair, wear dresses or have breasts ( I might have breasts, they look nice to have ). All I want is to change my penis... that's it. I have thought about this quite early in my life.

Also If you change your genitals to a vagina, can you squirt or is it not possible ?

I'm pretty sure I won't be able to squrit, I just won't have the correct anatomy and physiology. Lots of born women can't squirt, having a vagina isn't a given for being able to squirt; it isn't even a given to be able to orgasm from penetration either, or indeed orgasm at all.

Try reading this,my lovely. https://splinternews.com/how-i-learned-to-orgasm-after-sex-reassignment-surgery-1793863166

Alicia4Ever wrote:

SingleMale101 wrote:

I'm pretty sure I won't be able to squrit, I just won't have the correct anatomy and physiology. Lots of born women can't squirt, having a vagina isn't a given for being able to squirt; it isn't even a given to be able to orgasm from penetration either, or indeed orgasm at all.

Unless you went abroad and paid for it you won't be able to just get the surgery; you have to prove over years that you are, and want to be female, and need to live as such, to be happy.

I think I have lived a pretty shelterd life, I didn't even know about transgender until I was turned 38, at that time a male friend showed me a photo on the net, of a man with a vagina. At the time I thought it had been a cleverly photo shopped image, and he didn't put me right either.

I just knew that I was different, men would say things I just didn't get, and women would say things that men I knew would say they didn't understand, and no man could, only I did; but I kept my mouth shut. I didn't feel the need to have long hair or wear womens clothes, and makeup; but I did feel totaly out of water in the 2 relationships I have had, one of which only lasted a month. I just feel wrong giving sex, but didn't understand why.

At 22 in my first relationship I would often last over an hour during sex, my gf said I was just braging when i told her I thought something was wrong for me to take so long. And in the end she ended the relationship because she said it was like dating another woman.

I need to be the one being penetrated during sex, but more importantly I need to take a role in the relationship, that is identical to how most women like to take. hence I could never understand what was wrong with me, why women never seemed to want to be in a relationship with me. I never realised until this last few years that it was because I wanted to be the woman in the relationship, and that's not what a woman wants from a man.

There was a woman on here a while ago, She posts only rarely now, but she was happy being a woman, just wanted to have a penis; so your female counter point. If you really want to get that feeling you could change the way you feel touch when you masturbate as I have; but be warned, it could impare your ability to enjoy giving sex, as in penetrating someone. And leave you in no mans land, as far as future sex is concerned.

I would, as I have already suggested try exploring anal sex, and just enjoy your dreams of having a vagina, and just be open and true to your own feelings. There is nothing wrong with your dream; in fact there was a thead a while ago, asking people what they would do if they could be the opposite sex for a day. Maybe you started the thread, I don't recall, who did.

It wasn't me and I recently used the Adam's cock Pleasureskin Dildo and wow! that was amazing anally. I have seen a guy aswell with a vagina, so do you think it's possible to go abroad and have it done ?

LadySpider wrote:

Try reading this,my lovely. https://splinternews.com/how-i-learned-to-orgasm-after-sex-reassignment-surgery-1793863166

I'm not sure if this is aimed at me or the OP or both, but thankyou.

I don't feel like I'm very likely to ever get the chance to find out if someone can make me orgasm, post surgery, but I will be trying to make myself cum for sure. Sex is not a big thing for me, despite the fact I understand what makes it tick, and have managed to help a lot of people on here. I don't have a sex drive at all, I'm not sure I ever have, I never had the horny lad thing anyway, and never saw the fasination.

I suppose being raped by a gang of 30ish year old women when I was 22 didn't help.

I can orgasm just fine from anal sex, when I can find someone to oblige, the other way is very difficult with someone, and solo for that matter. Solo I have explosive pillow grabing full body orgasms, but it takes alot of mental power too maintain the the vagaina sensations; either from thinking of being taken by a man, or tribbing with another woman.

To penetrate someone, well, while I have tried it 3 times in the last 33 years, it leaves me in a bit of a negative emotional mood, and feels no different to using my fingers to do the same job; to be honest I prefer to use my fingers on the other person. So I'm not overly concerened with wether or not I will be able to orgasm, after surgery; I just want to be able to put my panties on without feeling like I have an enormous skin tag, on my clit. To be able to go swiming, and wear jeans, as there would be this weird bulge, for a woman, in the front.

SingleMale101 wrote:

It wasn't me and I recently used the Adam's cock Pleasureskin Dildo and wow! that was amazing anally. I have seen a guy aswell with a vagina, so do you think it's possible to go abroad and have it done ?

If you are this serious, about this, I would strongly advise you speak to you doctor and ask him to get you some counseling. Having your natural genetals removed is a very, very serious thing to do , and carries many risks. It's not reversible, it's a for life thing, you would not be able to father children, and you would find it very difficult to find a lasting relationship.

I think you would be very disappointed, with what you end up with, as it's not really about being able to have sex as a woman, it's about being in terrible soul numbing pain at the sight of your body not being the same as the image you have of yourself in your mind.

The guy with a vagina you will have seen, is a trans man, that is a woman who is in the transition process of becoming a man. They take male hormones, have their breasts removed, if they have developed proir to transition, but still have the vagina they were born with, many of them never go for surgery to construct a penis, as it's a far more difficult opperation, in fact it takes several. They develope facial hair, more muscle mass, etc, so do look masculine.

I can't say for certain that no man has ever had a vagina created, and remained other wise male, but there won't be many, it's a very extreame thing to do.

If I can stay as I am (not have to wear a wig or have long hair, wear dresses or have boobs) and just have the genitals changed then I'm up for that. I think it's just the look like I love, how it's just a slit and it doesn't get in the way like a penis and balls do.

Also, do you become wet aswell when you get aroused or does that not happen ?

Found This http://uk.businessinsider.com/how-doctors-turn-a-penis-into-a-vagina-2015-12?r=US&IR=T

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.