1. female Piercing

Barney50 [sign in to see picture]

my gf and I both like the idea of her getting her cltoral hood pierced, she is slightly anxcious though about how quick it heals and any possible problems it may cause. any advice would be much appreciated

hampshirecouple [sign in to see picture]

my OH has hers done, it healed quickly and caused her no problems, as for after putting a vibe on it has an amazing effect.

Like any piercing if you don't get on with it they are easily removed.

Let us know which way you go

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Must be the simplest quickest and almost pain free ones to get, heal very quickly my wife has one and her inner labia done twice each side.
    Try the "q tip test" get said q tip and gently push up under the hood this gives a good indication of how much skin is available can be vertical or horizontal vertices generally use a bar we've never had an issue with any of them there, I got a pa when my wife got her first one and love it even though I'm no good with pain/needles.

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

hampshirecouple wrote:

my OH has hers done, it healed quickly and caused her no problems, as for after putting a vibe on it has an amazing effect.

Like any piercing if you don't get on with it they are easily removed.

Let us know which way you go

Second this. Have had the sentiments echoed by my best friend with one.

Barney50 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for all the positive comments, its certainly put our minds at ease reading them

Barney50 wrote:

Thanks for all the positive comments, its certainly put our minds at ease reading them

I'm sure Jess won't mind me saying Bodyjewelleryshop.com has a great range of jewelery.

FiE [sign in to see picture]

I've got mine done and it has been an easy piercing (I've also got my nose, nips and belly button pierced).

It only hurt for a few seconds when I got it done and healed really quickly.

Only thing I've had to do is avoid knickers that are really lacy as I got my vch caught in a lacy string and it was quite painful and embarrassing to sort out as I was at work lol.

GemGem90 [sign in to see picture]

I reaaaaaally want my vch done but I'm scared, I'm also scared to ask my piercing lady if she does them 🙊🙈

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

FiE wrote:

I've got mine done and it has been an easy piercing (I've also got my nose, nips and belly button pierced).

Only thing I've had to do is avoid knickers that are really lacy as I got my vch caught in a lacy string and it was quite painful and embarrassing to sort out as I was at work lol.

I have lots of piercings too.... clit hood was the most trouble free and fast healing I've had, healed totally in about a week. Once you get it done, don't take jewellery out for more than a day as it will heal up just as quick! Oh and be aware - it bleeds like buggery so don't wear your best undies the day you get it done!

FiE try wearing a ring a bar-closure ring, thats all I ever wear - not as pretty as some of the jewellery but there's nothing to snag on to undies!

LadySpider wrote:

FiE wrote:

I have lots of piercings too.... clit hood was the most trouble free and fast healing I've had, healed totally in about a week. Once you get it done, don't take jewellery out for more than a day as it will heal up just as quick! Oh and be aware - it bleeds like buggery so don't wear your best undies the day you get it done!

FiE try wearing a ring a bar-closure ring, thats all I ever wear - not as pretty as some of the jewellery but there's nothing to snag on to undies!

I'm surprised it bled much often its not much but everyones different, now my PA had lots of blood!

BCR ball closure ring, not to be confused with curved or straight bar, you're right in that bars can get caught in you knickers the wifes does sometimes.

My wife had bars in her labia but we found that they "went missing" ball end got pulled through the hole(with the help of lube) and only noticed days later, several went missing, then we changed to BCR's but may go for smooth segment rings like I have in my PA.

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

Quiet ones are worse! wrote

I'm surprised it bled much often its not much but everyones different, now my PA had lots of blood!

BCR ball closure ring, not to be confused with curved or straight bar, you're right in that bars can get caught in you knickers the wifes does sometimes.

My wife had bars in her labia but we found that they "went missing" ball end got pulled through the hole(with the help of lube) and only noticed days later, several went missing, then we changed to BCR's but may go for smooth segment rings like I have in my PA.

Mine bled lots...but only for a few minutes.

I hate ball closure rings...I cannot for the life of me get the ball in to fasten them. I have lip, eyebrow and nose rings - all of which I use bar-closure or smooth segment rings in. My clit hood always has a bar closure ring in, as it's the only one I find easy enough to do up myself - I rarely change my body jewellery...dunno if this is correct info or not, but I was told they are more likely to 'grow out' if you keep changing the jewellery.

My belly button ring has been in years - had it done maybe 30 years ago...and never had any problems with it, I got the bottom of my belly button done, rather than todays fashionable top. I dunno if I've been lucky or not as I've never had a problem withany of my piercings - I had over 30 for the nurses to take out when I had my brain injury and was unconcious! I was worried they would heal up whilst I was in hospital - for about 2 months - but the only one that healed was one of my eyebrow ones.

I have 3 scaffold piercings in my ear too - Mr Spider had a scaffold done but he has awful keloid scars around both ends. I want Mr Spider to get a PA (he has a few trouble free facial piercings too) but the guy who does all our 'work' won't do it. The last piercing Mr Spider got was his scaffold, and the piercer says that as his scaffold grew keloids he is likely to get keloids on any new piercings.

LadySpider wrote:

I hate ball closure rings...I cannot for the life of me get the ball in to fasten them. I have lip, eyebrow and nose rings - all of which I use bar-closure or smooth segment rings in. My clit hood always has a bar closure ring in, as it's the only one I find easy enough to do up myself - I rarely change my body jewellery...dunno if this is correct info or not, but I was told they are more likely to 'grow out' if you keep changing the jewellery.

Should't have issues changing the jewellery once fully healed, we found titanium best for my wife, she had Bioplast in her nipples but one would not heal/crusty's for over a year, swapped to titanium and it went away after a month or so. I tend to "help" my wife by fitting the really tricky balls in the rings for her, do have some opening pliers to help hold the ring but some are still fiddly as the dimples are so small.

MissGrey_ [sign in to see picture]

Has anyone had one in and not changed it? I wanna get it done but I’d be scared to change it encase I couldn’t get it back in

MissGrey_ wrote:

Has anyone had one in and not changed it? I wanna get it done but I’d be scared to change it encase I couldn’t get it back in

Quite safe to leave the original one in provided your body likes it, though after a year you'd have no problems changing it as the hole gets slightly enlarged with natural movement, and it's easier to have a friend or partner to change it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.