1. Going Commando !

SingleMale101 [sign in to see picture]

Was there a time any of you here masturbated whilst commando ?

The quin [sign in to see picture]

Yes it is a particularly massive turn on. My wife very rarely goes commando as she knows I will have a hard on for the whole time we are out !

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

I enjoy it in the summer , everything feels nice and free .

Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]

Love going commando anytime of the year, in casual dress or formal, home or abroad, I suppose even though I wear a chastity cock cage, you can call it commando. Mrs Rimmer also likes going commando as well, especially when she's wearing black hold up fishnets or her suspenders and stockings.

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Commando all day every day.

Weirdly the only time I have to dig out some frillies is when taking pics to upload on here😁

Bexy [sign in to see picture]

I love nice lingerie way too much to make a habit of going commando but after spending a whole day in a nude spa earlier this year, I've come to accept that being sans pants for the odd day here and there is a really nice feeling so I'll be doing it more often next year.

Bexy wrote:

I love nice lingerie way too much to make a habit of going commando but after spending a whole day in a nude spa earlier this year, I've come to accept that being sans pants for the odd day here and there is a really nice feeling so I'll be doing it more often next year.

Yeah do it!

There was an Italian Hotel me and my parents went to. During the stay we saw on one of the brochures, there was saunas. So we went down there and found out they were naturist saunas. (my parents wern't up for it as much as me so I went in to the changing rooms and they went into a swimming pool.

I have to say the first experience in a naturist spa is amazing!

DreamsOfChi [sign in to see picture]

If I'm wearing a skirt around the house I rarely wear pants because it saves on washing, teases my OH (which means I'm more likely to get pounced on and bent over!) and, also, it feels nice.

I'm not much of a 'true' exhibitionist though so I do prefer to wear knickers when I'm outside. That said, on our last cruise I didn't wear pants at all on the evenings - something about seeing my husband in a tux made me want to ditch the undies .

Love Stud Too [sign in to see picture]

SingleMale101 wrote:

We were camping on the Med and my OH and me were having a drink one night when she slowly slid her skirt up and started to rub her button. In no time at all she came as she told me that being commando all day had made her so horny! I then took her off to the the unisex shower block but that's an adventure for a future post.

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

SingleMale101 wrote:

Oh yes, usually when my OH is on the end of the phone and I want to drive him crazy! I always leave the evidence down below for him to inspect though.

Love Stud Too wrote:

SingleMale101 wrote:

We were camping on the Med and my OH and me were having a drink one night when she slowly slid her skirt up and started to rub her button. In no time at all she came as she told me that being commando all day had made her so horny! I then took her off to the the unisex shower block but that's an adventure for a future post.

I'd love to hear more of that story... ahaha! Sounds like you had a great time.

JayP82 [sign in to see picture]

I often go commando just for fun...

My OH rarely does but when she does it's a massive turn on. She once came home from work in a dress and told me she was commando... I fucked her there and then!

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

Well today marks a month since I last wore panties, and I have to say I haven't missed them. I've only worn dresses, skirts and stockings too - no trousers and leggings, so I have been open to the wind on every occasion, and I've loved it! I love my Mirena too, as that stops my periods completely, and thus is important to achieve this.

I don't know if it is a coincidence, but I've been extra horny all the time, and so has my husband. I did wonder if his excitement at me not wearing panties would wear off, but it hasn't so far. I'm totally comfortable with it at work as well.

So, last night, I boxed up my panties, trousers and leggings and my husband is going to put them in our storage unit. What started as a couple of week fun thing has turned into a lifestyle change, and I totally love it.

Holly Love [sign in to see picture]

Hubby is always commando and has been for years before I met him I find it a turn on I can stroke his jeans and know there is almost direct contact or if I info his zip I have direct contact when ever I want it.
    I occasionally go commando depending on what I'm wearing. Jeans or a longer skirt im usually commando if the skirt gets shorter then probably a thong. If I'm wearing tights I go without as you can't really see anything anyway.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.